Chapter 6: New Fate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaneki pov*

I've been walking for at least 2 hours now, at least I have a goal now... To become a king.

*Flash back*

I've been keeping tabs on the masters for the last couple of days, the only person that knows I'm alive so far is Kititsugu since he's been dropping off files on the movements of the other masters.

Currently I'm around 2-3miles from the Einzberg house, well castle but still, I've gotten wire taps all over the place and my sniper trained on the court yard. I had changed my look and added a mask as well so if anyone does see me they won't recognise me.

(One of my favourite operator abilities in cod)

I had missed Caster which thoroughly pissed me off but I can't do anything about it now. I see through the sights that both Saber and Rider had entered the court yard and started speaking, they spoke for a couple of minutes before both Archer and Assassin's appeared.

*Smoll time skip*

So Rider used a reality marble, hmm. I use the wire taps on hearing the back end of the conversation and somthing that shocked me.

Archer:It's rude to listen to a Kings conversation, Rabbid Dog!

Just then he summoned several gates firing swords at me.

Kaneki:Shit!

Rolling over I dodge the first sword before firing multiple shots destroying the others and destroying multiple parts of the floor.

Saber:Who is that!?

Archer:A Rabbid dog...

He got up before slowly disappearing into golden particles smirking to himself.

Archer:I'll let you live this time Dog, simply because you ammuse me. Try all you like become a king if you must but you will always be a Rabbid dog!

With him gone I relax putting my sniper back in it's case and making the wire taps self destruct, I walk away as I hear multiple explosions from the Eizenberg fortress.