Chapter 7:Lessons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaneki pov*

I sit down opposite the TV massaging my temples, so apparently I now have a Caster class servant which should be impossible since I killed the Caster of this war.

Kaneki:So how are you here?

Caster:It appears that the grail never meant to summon that Caster,so once he was defeated it was able to summon the intended servant.

Kaneki:So does that mean one of the servants won't have to die.

Caster:Yes. I must say you catch on fast master.

Kaneki:Thank you.

I get up and walk out the room with Caster following, I walk to the room opposite mine and open the door letting Caster go first. The room was quite large and better kept then mine with a side room around the same size as a study.

Kaneki:This will be your room for the time you're here.

She looked back at me for a moment before taking a look around the room.

Caster:This will do splendidly, but I must ask somthing. Even though you know who I am your still ok with me staying here?

I sigh before leaning against the door frame.

Kaneki:Honestly I have no idea who you are. I've only been alive for around a month.

Caster:What do you mean 'only a month'?

Kaneki:I was made from a corpse and several magic components, from the moment my kagune was revealed I was feared as a monster.

She looked down for a bit in thought before looking back up.

Caster:But your just a boy with a strong body alteration magic, right?

*3rd pov*

He quietly walk over to the walk in wardrobe before dragging out a white board and several pens drawing out two stick people one in blue and the other in black with a blue middle.

Kaneki:Oh the left we have a normal person, as indicated by the blue marker the magic circuits are evenly spread out through the entire body.

Caster:Right.

She had sat down a little way's from the board listening intently to the impromptu Ghoul lesson.

Kaneki:And on the right we have my race which I have called a Ghoul, the magic circuits are mostly comprised in the stomach and spine of the Ghoul. This allows them, depending on the position of the curcuits, activate 4 possible limbs called:Rinkaku, koukaku, Ukaku and bikaku.

At this point Caster has comically gotten a pen and paper writing notes while she sits at a school table that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

Kaneki:Each have their own weaknesses like how my Rinkaku type is typically slow but strong-

Caster:Sensei!

Kaneki:Yes Caster?

Caster:Why did you say 'Typically'?

Kaneki:Well I have a mutated kagune, due to the fact that I was the first of my kind. So my Curcuits are spread eventually along my spine, meaning I can use and absorb the Kagune's of either Ghouls I eat or from over eating on humans or humunculi.

Caster nodded writing down this information enthusiastically before asking another question with her arm raised.

Caster:So does the arrangement of maggic curcuits affect the use of magic that disables or breaks them?