Epilogue:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

It's now been 10 years since the 4th Holy grail war and it's afternoon in Fuyuki.

We cut to a graveyard within Fuyuki temple where a red headed teen and a blond girl wearing a black hoodie, short shorts and a red top are standing over a grave.

It reads:Here lies Emiya Kiritsugu, loving husband and farther.

The teen places a few flowers in a small pot by the grave before leaving.

*Time skip*

We see the two go along their normal routine, buying groceries, going to the park, having a small lunch before we see the teen turn into a small street surprising.

Girl:Oi oi oi, isn't your home that way master!?

Red:It is, but theirs a friend of mine that works up here.

She reluctantly follows him up the street before they start smelling strong coffee and honey. The teen then stops in front of a coffee shop before heading in, his companion follows after reading the sign.

Blond:Anteiku huh?

As they enter they see three people, a bow grown up sakura waiting on a table though we can't see who she's waiting on and a now older Kariya he now wears a regular barista suit with added purple trim and small bits of white in his hair. The other being the olf man Kaneki met though he's now wheel chair bound pushed up against the counter so he can speak to the customers.

Red:Hey Kariya, I'll have the usual.

Kariya:Of corse shrio! And what will your friend have?

Blond:Your strongest coffee!

Kariya nods going into the back sorting out their usual as the two go sit at a table. The blond is messing with a spoon seeing if she can balance the handle on her nose like a sea-lion before she chokes on her own spit.

Shiro:Are you OK?

She slams her hand down on the table surprising every one inside.

Blond:How the hell did he get that!

She points to a familier chaind sword that had been mounted to the wall, it had clearly been kept care of religiously.

The two start arguing about how she should behave In public causing sakura to turn around revealing the last customer to be Artoria though she now wears a shirt, leggings, gloves and a black Russian pea coat with blue insides.

She smiles before sipping her coffee thinking of how little she's changed since she last saw her.

*Pov change*

The screen fades into the fuyuki skyline as we see a small church on the hill, zooming in we see an older Kirei praying at the cross. Though he was just planning his mutalation of Shirou emiya.

Behind him we see Gil sitting on a pew, his scar has healed but is still extremely prominent with is covering most of the left side of his face. A blue light appears on the opposite pew revealing a blue haird spear man,he smirks at the blond before pulling the  bottom of his left eyelid down while sticking his tongue out infuriating Gil.

*Pov change*

We zoom in on Kirie's twisted smirk before it fades into the inside of the Emiya house in Fuyuki, two people are sitting on opposite sides of the table drinking tea/Hot chocolate. These people are Shirou's joint caretakers Taiga and Irisviel.

They reminisce about shirou's childhood before they laugh as Taiga pulls out a picture out of nowhere of shirou attacking Kiritsugu with a small toy sword, Kiritsugu doing a dramatic act  acting like he hurt him.

We see them from the side view finally seeing a wall with a framed item on the wall, the glare on the glass changes as we zoom into it revealing a slightly ripped black leather mask with an eyepatch.

*pov change*

The glare brightens again before changing into the wavy reflection of a large ocean, panning up we see two people under a purple, red and gold parasol.

We know these two as Grace and Kaneki, they are enjoying two glasses of blue hawaii's while talking to each other. We zoom in on the drinks seeing that the hands that are holding them have rings on them, both gold with different colours diamonds in them:Kaneki's has a white diamond with a red centre while Grace's has a black diamond with a red middle.

They're convocation is cut short as a small girls voice is heard through the island, the ground around Kaneki starts to ripple as his body slowly turns to gold particles starting with his feet.

He lovingly kisses grace as the last words of the Summoning ritual is complete and he is pulled back to the mortal world.

????:I SUMMON THEE, BERSERKER!!

(WHOOP whoop! Another book done, I'm gonna focus on the other two books before I start new ones. I hope you guys liked this because I sure as hell do!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~