Chapter 12:Vs Lancer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaneki pov*

The tension in the air was almost suffocating. Lancer was across from me weighing up his options before twirling his spear getting into his stance, seeing this I snap my fingers prompting one of my men to wheel Kaynef to the side out of the way.

Kaneki:Have you decided?

He smirked looking at me.

Lancer:I agree to your terms, but I would like to add my own.

I was interested in this, what could he possibly want.

Kaneki:What will that be then?

Lancer:This fight won't be to the death, I still need to settle the score wittlh Saber.

Kaneki:Oh of corse, I was going to do that any way.

Getting in my stance I stare him down with a serious glare.

*3rd pov*

*3rd pov*

The two fighters stared each other slowly circling each other. In a sudden burst of wind the two lunge at each other with Lancer going for a diagonal slash prompting Kaneki to block with his gauntlets, he pushes lancer back before he runs up stabbing him in his sides with his hands before throwing him away.

Lancer:You're holding back aren't you?

He stopped himself with his spear before looking up at Kaneki with angry eye's.

Lancer:Do you think of me as such a weak opponent that you won't go all out.

Kaneki:It's nothing like that, if you insist I will go all out.

He leans down so that his chest is parallel to his knee, suddenly he rips off his clock before his back right by his tail bone bubbled up. Lancer was taken a back as 4 tentacles erupted from his back making Kiritsugu and the others eye's widen.

Kaneki looked up with his mask falling off instead it was replaced by a half mask that looked like a decayed and haggerd raven skull with another black and red eye implanted in the middle of it, Kaneki blitzed forward kicking lancer in the chest b...

Kaneki looked up with his mask falling off instead it was replaced by a half mask that looked like a decayed and haggerd raven skull with another black and red eye implanted in the middle of it, Kaneki blitzed forward kicking lancer in the chest before using one of his tentacles to bat him into a concrete pillar.