Chapter 13.75:A Knights Fall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kariya pov*

Me and Berserker are at the tower protecting Kaneki and Caster, from what Kaneki's told me all our forces have been sent to different parts of town to make sure the plan goes smoothly.

Well at least sakura's okay, even if things go wrong the old man from anteiku has taken her in. I wouldn't usually trust him but he seems like just a regular old man.

I just thought of somthing, Berserker been acting a lot more... Sane?

Kariya:Yo Berserker, I can't believe I'm saying this, are you ok?

Berserker turned around to me.

Berserker:Y-y-yesss...

What the fuck, did he just talk?

Kariya:How the fuck can you talk?!

Berserker:Ma-Madn-ness... Lessened... By... N-n-new purpose.

Well I'll be damned. I never believed I could actually talk to the big guy, I have so many questions.

Kariya:So now you can speak, who are you?

Berserker hesitated for a moment before shakily responded.

Berserker:I am known as... L-l-lance-lot...

Kariya:What the fuck?

Im really confused how the fuck did one of the Knights of the fucking round table become a Berserker, like they're described as very noble and even in some of the darker tales it's not like anyone of them became insane or evil.

Kariya:If you don't mind me asking, how the fuck are you a Berserker?

He chuckled a bit with it being distorted in his helmet before talking.

Berserker:I wasn't a-always a B-berser-ker, I was su-supposed to B-B-be a sa-saber...

Kariya:Then what went wrong?

He looked at me with what I can only assume to be a 'WTF' look,but why...
Oh yea my hate and blood lust towards Zouken.

Kariya:Oh right, my bad.

Berserker:It's fine.

Kariya:But why is your purpose making you more sane?

Berserker rubbed the chin of his helmet in thought before humming and responding.

Berserker:My king... N-never p-p-punished me f-for my s-s-sin, I felt t-terrible but he never did anything...

He paused a minute before continuing.

Berserker:Maybe if he d-d-did I-I would-n-nt have gone C-C-C-crazy...

Kariya:But if he knew about it, why didn't he do anything?

Berserker:He doe-doesn't under-stand oth-oth-other people nor the-their feelings...

Kariya:Ah, explains it... So he was a cuck?

Berserker bursted out laughing making him keel over seeing this I realise how funny that is and start laughing.

Kariya:Just think about it, hahaha, he knew his wife did it with anither dude and he didn't do anything!

Berserker:Ha! I g-g-gues your *Huff* right!

Suddenly we hear a loud explosion coming from a couple floors down so we compose ourselves and head down there, making our way down the stairs we hear loud boisterous laughing and sounds of metal and hooves.