Secret Messages

If good and evil were black and white

The world would live to see another day

Open your eyes for deceit is on paper

But on hand, blood will always lay

I've been rereading the same four lines for the past forty minutes. Although I did appreciate the rhyme. I started off on the floor because I thought it would help me focus. Then I sat on the bed which Haniel made this morning. Good because I always left mine a mess. FOCUS. I went back to the floor.  One of my malfunctioning braincells guide me to go inside the closet. But that was a bad idea since I needed light. Light. When I open the closet door and stumble out, I see Dani and Julie about to knock the bathroom door. They both look at me like I'd gone mad. Maybe I did because Mr.Hints decided he wanted to get literary.

"Wow I wish I would've thought of that when I came out." Dani approaches me.

"You baked a cake that said 'bi bi to being straight' in pink, purple, and blue frosting." Julie follows.

"Oh yeah," Dani grins in reminisce.  I scoff at them and pull myself up with their extended hands. "I'm not coming out. I just had a breakthrough."

"I know there's no point in asking since you're always secretive but I'm guessing it has to do with the letter in your hand." Dani pointed at the scrumbled up piece of paper.

"Yup, but I don't want to get your hopes up so I'll just try and figure it out first okay?" I knew my friends trusted me. Dani told me she was bi as soon as she figured it out. It was when we were watching Atonement and the girl came out of the fountain with her clothes see-through. And Julie shared her first pregnancy scare with me in a gas station bathroom. And yes I did say first. Noah is apparently bad at basketball AND pulling out. I was there for them during important moments and this situation was definitely one of them. But I couldn't bring myself to share this with them. It would just stress them out more than they already were.

They both nod at me in understanding and it means the world to me. "We just wanted to come and tell you that your bed partner/boyfriend has been acting really weird." Julie says to me.

"Who?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Haniel." She replies like its the most obvious thing in the world. "You guys are probably humping every five minutes." Coming from her I was shocked. She and Noah would be going on a sex-marathon right now if it weren't for the house rule. I look at Dani to see if she would back me up but she was just standing there amused.

"He's not my boyfriend. I don't even like him. Hell I don't even know him." I protest. "He could be a serial killer or a mafia member."

"That would be kind of hot." Dani smirks. "Just hope he doesn't have a piss kink like someone." She says while glancing at Julie.

"You have a piss kink?" I whisper-yell at Julie.

"It's not me!" She whisper-yells back. I stare back at her confused till realization hits me and I look back and forth between them and yell more than whisper "Noah has a piss kink?"

"I knew I shouldn't have told you." Julie sighs at Dani.

"Why didn't you tell me?"  I point to myself trying to look offended but a laugh was creeping up on me.

"He specifically told me not to tell you because he knew you'd bully him till he dies. He also said that in his funeral you'd play a voiceover of someone pissing and tell everybody that it soothed him." She explains.

This is where I lose it. Noah knows me too well. When my laugh semi-sobers up I ask her. "How did you even find out? Did he ask you to piss on him or something?"