Symbols

After I let the cool water wash all over me. I wrap a towel around me and head to the door. Haniel stands there, leaning against the wall, waiting for me.

"All yours." I point to the bathroom. He stares at me for a few seconds before walking towards me. He stands only a few centimeters away, practically hovering over me. He pushes my hair behind my shoulder and whispers. "I knew it."

I push him away with my index finger. "What the hell are you doing? Do you have a neck fetish or something?"

"You see this?" He points to his neck tattoo.

"Yeah, kind of basic if you ask me."

" I never got this. Just like you never got the one on your neck, I presume." He gave me a small mirror and directed it to my neck. An angel symbol tattoo. "What the hell?" I rub it knowing it's not going to come off.

"What does it even mean?" I glance back at him.

"No clue," he shrugs. " Your clothes are on the right side of the closet." He grabs a towel and heads to the bathroom.

I stood there still analyzing the ink on my skin. Two wings and a halo. I grab underwear, not wanting to know how they found out my size, a white tank top, and some white baggy sweatpants and put them on. If I wasn't the leader, I would've thought this was a KKK house. I sat in front of the dresser and stared at my reflection. No blood just a couple bruises. The bathroom door opens and he steps out. Good Lord. His hair was still damp and fell on his face.

"You shower with cold water?" He asks while heading to his side of the closet.

"It's refreshing and a nice reminder that I'm not a stonecold zombie" I reply.

He scoffs, discarding the towel. He's wearing underwear but the whit doesn't leave much to the imagination. I decide to leave the room, not cause the sight was too magnificent, but because I wanted to check in with my friends. Julie was already crying on Noah's shoulder, Dani was looking for a way to grow pot using the fern in her room. I contemplated on whether or not I should see Bitchera. I decided to go.

"How you holding up?" I ask while leaning on the edge of his bed.

"What do you think?" He spat. Ribera was a jerk but I knew why he was freaking out so much. "Andrea is gonna be fine. The nurses check on her every thirty minutes, and so does my mom." I told him.

He sighs. "What if something happens to her and I'm not there? What if she-" His voice cracks. He glances at the floor, and his shoulders start shaking. I hate it when people cry. I never know how to comfort them. I leave and tell Noah to stop sniffing Julie's hair and go check in Ribera. It's fun bossing people around.

Authors Note

I know this was pretty short but I just want to keep things light before we get into the intense stuff. Hope you guys enjoyed reading and let me know how you think the story will develop!!