Foreword

Jisoo has always been the pushover in the family. Being the legitimate child, she was not even treated like one.

Her stepdad and mom forced her to follow what they want. She studied business because they said so. She followed them because they are the only family she has.

But...

One night turned chaotic as her family's evil schemes against her failed real hard.

In the middle of the night, two tongues fought for dominance.

All thanks to the scheme that brought the two hot and impatient people on the bed...

...together.

"Major, Cadet Jisoo fainted."

"Then, send her to the infirmary"

"Major, Cadet Jisoo got a cut from the training."

"It's normal. Continue."

"Major, 4 Cadets were in a fight."

"Names?"

"Cadet Sowon, Cadet Lisa, Cadet Sana, and Cadet Jisoo."

"Send the rest in the disciplinary committee, and make Cadet Jisoo run 5 times in the field."

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. They should all run."

"No, she's the leader. She should take all the responsibility."

"Your absurd."

"Why do you hate me so much huh?"

"Because you ran away that night without taking responsibility... of me."

~~~~

This is a work of the weird and messy train of thoughts of the author.

Copyright © 2021 by euphoricninja

——
Warning and Notes:
-Profanities are basic in each chapter 😂
-i don't proofread and edit
-english is not my first language
-forgive me if there's grammar mistakes and spelling

Disclaimer: This work is purely fictional. Names, characters, events and incidents are only products of the author's wild and weird imagination. Any similarity/likeness to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Enjoy reading! ☺️