CH 3: You have seen it all before

chapter 3

~~~~

Sorry for the late update! Thank you for waiting 😭🤧

~~~~

Three weeks had passed since Jisoo entered the Military. She was assigned to be the leader of their group as per voted by the others due to her leadership skill.

It was a hell week for Jisoo and others, just the training every morning was enough to make you lose your mind. But all their hard work paid off, their group was noted as one of the best Cadet groups.

Jisoo cursed as she felt the pain in her lower body. "Fuck, why now?" her period cramps were getting worse.

She even struggled to just sit down on her bed. Lisa saw her Unnie in pain, and she worriedly went to check her.

"Are you okay? Can you do the drills today?" Lisa asked as she took the hot compress and gave it to Jisoo.

Jisoo took it weakly, "Thank you, Lisa."

Lisa suggested to Jisoo, "How about you go to the infirmary and ask for an excuse?"

Seulgi, who just came from the pharmacy to get some warm water for Jisoo, "Here, drink this, Jisoo. It will make you a little better."

Jisoo thanked Seulgi as she took a sip on the warm water. Joy also suggested, "Lisa is right. You should check the infirmary first. You don't need to force yourself."

Jisoo tried to force a smile on them as she stood up, "I'll be alright. I can do the drills."

Yeri anxiously looked at Jisoo, "Unnie, you know that Major Taehyung has been making your training harder. I'm sure he'll do the same today."

The others agreed at Yeri. In their first week of training, their group has been receiving a hell of training, but whenever they made a mistake. Jisoo would always be receiving the latter end.

Jisoo just smiled at the worry and care for her by her new friends. She then fixed her training clothes, standing up. "Thank you, girls. I'll quickly check the infirmary so you guys will not worry."

Lisa proposed as she was really worried, "I'll go with you."

In which Jisoo refused with an assuring smile, "Lisa, I will be alright. You have to clean the equipment, right? Go and do it first."

She started walking to the infirmary as if she was not hurting. She knew her group was looking at her from their barracks.

But as soon as she took a turn to the adjacent building where she will not be seen, her face grimaced in pain.

She would have cramps whenever she has a period but not like this... and then she realized something that suddenly made her curse from being happy.

"Fuck! I have a period that means I am not pregnant!" She sighed deeply before a smile broke out of her face.

Of course, she has been worried since she way delayed for a month but she thought it was normal for her especially if she was stressed. She became anxious though realizing that she might be pregnant especially after what that night.