CH 4: That was just the interest

chapter 4

~~~~

Sorry, it took a while. 😭I was freaking busy...🤧

Oh, well... I hope you enjoy this chapter! 🤞🏻😊💜

~~~~

Jisoo woke up in the middle of the night where the rest of the cadets and officers were resting after rigorous training. She can't seem to go back to sleep again for she dreamt of her Dad.

She decided to go out, taking some fresh air to ease and calm her mind and heart.

...but it seems that it was not the case.

"What are you doing here outside?" Jisoo swore that hair stood up from the deep voice.

She bit her lips, as she knew the owner of the voice, "I just woke up and can't go back to sleep, Sir."

Taehyung was wearing a plain army shirt that they use for sleeping. Jisoo gulped as she saw some water dripping on his hair. She cursed in her mind as she looked away from him.

"I will go back now to our barracks, sir." Jisoo tried to excuse herself.

"Stay." he said like a command that you need to follow. Jisoo didn't even know why she stopped and obeyed him.

Taehyung went closer to Jisoo as he leaned closer to her face. Jisoo can feel him breathing against her lips, she swore as her heart started beating erratically.

"You forgot to get something from me." he whispered, a grin on his face.

Jisoo looked at him with confusion, trying to stay calm, and composed as she asked, "I don't think so, Sir."

He then leaned more closer that Jisoo can feel their lips almost touching, "You left your money." he said with a vile smirk on his face.

Jisoo froze in her place, her eyes widen as sudden dread and a sense of coldness taking over her whole body. She knew what he meant... It was the time she left money for him...

She didn't know what came to her mind that day that she left some money for him. Realizing it.... She really knew she fucked up.

"I didn't know what you are talking abo---" she tried to deny but she cannot even finish her sentence when...

without a notice...

Taehyung kissed her.

It was just a peck on her lips, but her heart was beating like crazy. She was stunned for a few seconds for she realized that taehyung did really kissed her.

She pointed at him even though he is her superior. "You! You--" she confusedly asked him even though she was stuttering from getting pissed.