CH 10: You both deserve to die

chapter 10

~~~~

I'm back and recharged! ☺️ I missed y'all! ❤️🤧😭

~~~~

CONTENT WARNING: Readers' Discretion is advised.

~~~~

It has been three days since Jisoo came back from the hospital. She went back to training with her group as soon as she settled down. Of course, her group was ecstatic about her coming back.

"I swear Unnie, Sowon was reprimanded and still banned from training," Lisa claimed with a smug look.

Yeri also added proudly, "I heard that her chance of being dismissed is high."

Seulgi scoffed as she sat down beside Irene which she gave some water, snapped at Sowon, "She deserved it. I heard her father even bribed the entrance exam officers to pass her in it."

Joy rolled her eyes from what she heard, "And I almost fail that exam."

Irene then informed the group before she drinks some water, "Major Jimin and Major Taehyung were so pissed at her too. Apparently, some officers heard her call our Majors informally by their names."

Lisa snarled sassily, "What a bitch. I cannot even dare to look at Major Taehyung in his eyes since he was so scary and cold."

The rest agreed with Lisa without thinking twice. For them, Major Taehyung's presence was enough to make you feel like a scared cat.

Seulgi then looked at Jisoo as she asked worriedly, "It's been 3 days, are you sure you can train?"

"Seulgi unnie is right. The past 3 days are light training and drills but tomorrow's training will be hell." Lisa added, reminding her of the possibility of harsh drills ahead.

Jisoo nodded, assuring her friends, "Don't worry, girls. Major Hobi gave me clearance already."

She smiled at them, "Besides, this will be our final training. I just can't miss this."

The girls looked at each other before smiles broke out of their lips that show resolution and determination. Jisoo then opened her arms and the rest knew what it meant. They all came closer to her before they hugged as a group with comforting smiles.

But their group hug didn't last long as someone knocked on their barrack's door. Yeri immediately fixed her uniform as she went to the door.

Her eyes widen to see who it was that she even tumbled a few steps behind from being surprised and scared.

But she immediately regained her senses as she saluted, "Good morning, Sir!"

As soon as the group heard Yeri, their instincts were fast and so they stood up getting ready to greet as they knew that it must be their superiors.