CH14: He will not allow me to marry you

Chapter 14

~~~~

And we came so far... 😉

~~~~

Before he...

.... heard his fucking doorbell rang in the middle of midnight. He scoffed annoyingly, while Jisoo coughed, clearing her throat. She immediately excused herself, "I'll open the door."

But she was stopped when Taehyung held her hand, "No, I'll go and you stay here. It's safer."

Jisoo's brows furrowed, "You are not feeling well. How could opening the door be dangerous?"

But Taehyung insisted as he explained, "It's midnight. Who is in their right mind to go here in this time?"

"Don't be disobedient. Stay here" He firmly said before lightly holding both of Jisoo's arms and forcing her to sit down on his bed.

Taehyung walked to his intercom to see who it was, but no one was there he tried to check his CCTV monitors to see the hallway which was placed in his study.

There was a man wearing a suit who pressed his doorbell but nothing is sketchy not until he placed something in his door's handle.

He walked towards his door, opening it slightly to check. It was a plastic bag with a written note pasted on it.

He took it out and he cannot help but scoff before a smirk broke into his lips as he reads what was written on the paper especially after reading the last part.

"So... I didn't know the mighty Major Taehyung can also get sick. I thought you are a robot or something. Drink up the medicines in the bag and don't fucking pass your cold to Jisoo.

P.S. Calm your fucking hormones.

He unfolds the last part of the paper to see who it was from, and he snorted before chuckling as he read to see who it was from.

From your handsome cockblocker,
Park Seokjin

He looked around the hall to see how in the fucking world can Jisoo's brother know that Jisoo is in his flat and know that he was sick.

He cannot help but smile to be amazed at Jisoo's brother's intel. He probably followed Jisoo here and finds out he was sick from their General.

"What a scary hyung." He said before shaking his head as he took the bag inside and placed it on his kitchen island. He threw the paper in the trash as he took the medicine to drink.

On the other hand, Jisoo got impatient and worried when Taehyung did not come back quickly. She went out putting her defensive mode on as she walks out of the bedroom.

But she groaned when she bumped into Taehyung's buff body, "Shit." She muttered as she almost lose her balance. Luckily, Taehyung was able to catch her waist.