CH 8: Don't dare or I'll punch you

chapter 8

~~~~

Thank you for waiting 🤧❤️

~~~~

Jisoo rolled her eyes at Taehyung's threat, scoffing as she didn't dare to curse again. She knew that he will really do what he said.

Taehyung had a smug smile on his face as he saw her reaction which he found amusing rather than annoying. If Jimin or Hobi rolled their eyes at him, he might poke them with his fingers.

He smirked, teasing her again, "Too bad, I'm waiting for you to curse so I have a reason to kiss you."

Jisoo scoffed, expressing her disbelief, whispering softly so Taehyung will not hear, "Fucking flirt."

To her surprised, Taehyung suddenly claimed her lips, making her eyes widen in shock and she froze at her position unable to digest what happened quickly.

"I happen to have a great hearing capability, Cadet Jisoo." He said with a satisfied smirk on his lips.

Jisoo, on the other hand, became plush red as what this fucking man in front of her has done. "Fucking bastard!" She instinctively said as she realized what happened, but she also instantly regretted it.

She finds his lips slammed into hers once again. She pushed him with irritation and was fuming with anger that she cannot contain herself, impulsively saying, "Stop kissing me, or I'll report you to Major Namjoon, fucking kissing monster."

Taehyung had a sly smile on his face. He quickly leaned into her, closing the distance between them fast enough that Jisoo cannot react, her lips were parted slightly as she gasped realizing that she had curse once again. Taehyung took this opportunity to kiss her and his tongue explored it, tasting a very sweet taste of her mouth.

Jisoo broke his heated kiss as she gasped for air. "Tell him so I'll tell him what happened to us that night." Taehyung casually said.

"You..." Jisoo was pointing at him which Taehyung expect her to curse again, "You piece of..."

Jisoo glared at him in vexation, "You piece of s--- a human being." She sighed deeply trying to contain his temper, she really wanted to curse at him again but the man in front of him is a cunning fox.

Taehyung left out a soft but short chuckle with amusement at the annoyed girl in front of him. Only her can do these things to him and not be afraid. It was even refreshing to him that this girl does not throw herself at him like other girls.

~~~~~

As they reached the Military Hospital, some hospital nurses with some officers waited for the ambulance as they were instructed by their head, Doctor Hoseok, to treat the patient coming with care.

The nurses and officers' jaws dropped as they felt shocked and scared when they opened the ambulance. Inside was Major Taehyung in his military uniform, looking very dapper and rugged good looks but intimidating as his aura screamed, "Don't fucking mess with me."