CH12: I'll probably kill you first

chapter 12

~~~~

I know it's hard but THANK YOU ALWAYS FOR WAITING 😭

This is a light chapter. I don't want to make your day sad or anxious. 😁

I don't proofread so please bear with my mistakes 😅

~~~~

Jisoo was feeling awkward and annoyed as Taehyung were staring at her as soon as she woke up as if she was about to vanish from his sight from blinking.

"You know... if I am an ice cream and stares could melt things. Then, I'll be on the ground melted." Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes before pushing Taehyung's hand which was holding hers since she woke up.

But she regretted using that idiom as Taehyung answered back casually with a satisfied smile on his face, making her as red as cherry tomatoes.

"Ice cream tastes sweets... like you though."

Taehyung immediately stood up chuckling to get some water for Jisoo as she choke on her own making her cough few times from what Taehyung had said to her in a very casual but seductive manner.

She automatically thanked him after finishing her water, before she glared at him, asking him again with annoyance, "Why do you keep on staring at me? Do I have shits on face?"

But Jisoo was taken aback when Taehyung pulled her closer and her lips was claimed by him for a quick kiss.

"What the hell was that for?" She asked angrily as she covered her lips with the back of her hand

Taehyung's lips twitched, he nonchalantly answered, "Why? Can't I kissed my girlfriend?"

Jisoo's face was flush red by two reasons:

First, she was blushing from her superior's words and how he said those in a very calm but proud tone.

Second, she was fuming in anger on how this this bastard can casually say that she was his girlfriend.

Before she can even retort back at his statement, he added more fuel to the burning fire that was making her blush even more, "Though, wife is better than girlfriend."

Taehyung was satisfied as he saw how Jisoo reacted on his words and was happy about it.

Jisoo looked at him with her so done face as a sigh escaped her lips, "You." She started as she pointed at Taehyung as if he was not her superior.

"When did I become your girlfriend?" She asked seriously. "As far as I remembered, I did not have a boyfriend."

Taehyung looked at her eyes as if asking her if she really wanted answer. Soon, a serious look was seen on his face sending electricity on Jisoo as he answered her back.

"Since you confessed to me in the hospital." He smirked dubiously as he added something that made Jisoo blushed even more that she almost wanted to dig a hole at the moment.