{} Chapter 2 {}

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

     The H/C-haired pianist woke up with a sore back. Their feet reach the floor and their body turns to the messy bed. 'this looks like a rabid animal slept in this.' They sighed and quickly made their bed. Then they went to the bathroom.

-

     Y/N stepped out of the tub and immediately wrap their body with a towel because their body shivered from the cold air. Later, they put on their usual outfit and head downstairs. Y/N goes to the table and sits on a chair. "Good morning Blanche." They yawned and cracked their knuckles.

     "Good morning Y/N! Did you have a good sleep?" She asked and handed out a plate of pancakes with strawberry and whip cream on top.

     "Not really," Y/N responded sluggishly, her back slouching, but quickly sat up straight when she saw her pancakes, "Thanks Blanche, you never made these since forever."

     Blanche sat down beside you with her plate of pancakes. "A celebration gift, for the both of us!" She used her fork and knife to cut a piece and ate a piece.

     "A celebration that you and Sara finally confessed to each other?" The pianist grinned while cutting pieces of their pancake.

     Blanche said nothing, but her face was red. Y/N laughed sarcastically, then began eating the pancake pieces.

     Y/N added, "But, I'm happy you and Sara are together now."

     Blanche replied, "and I'm happy you finally talked to someone different. So that's why I made pancakes!"

     "You're making me sound like a loner!" The H/C-haired person whined.

     Blanche laughed. Y/N put a fist on their mouth and their face heated up in embarrassment. They cleaned up the table and washed the plates as they talk about what they're going to do later. The two get crates from their storage room and go outside to put the items on sale. Y/N goes back inside and gets another crate of fruits and vegetables. While they were inside, a blond-haired with a long braid guy and a small floating child came up to Blanche's shop.

     "Hello there! Do you want to buy something?" Blanche asked the two.

     The blond guy shook their head. "No, I'm looking for Y/N. Are they here?"

     Blanche nodded her head, "Yes, they're in the house right now. I'll call them to come outside."

     She yelled, "Y/N! Someone is outside waiting for you!"

     "Coming!" they yelled back, quickly picking up the crate and ran out the door. They put the crate on the ground beside Blanche and looked up to see...

     "Aether?" Y/N's face heated, "An-And Paimon... I haven't seen you guys in a long time. What are you guys doing here?"

     Aether smiled sweetly, "Just seeing our friend again. How are you? It's been a while."

     "I'm good. And yeah, it has been a while. The last time I saw you two was 4 weeks ago," Y/N replied, slightly smiling.

     "Paimon misses you! Paimon says you should've come with us, there were so many beautiful sights to see! And so much food, hehe!" Paimon exclaimed, float-jumping in the air.

     "That seems really fun. I wish I came with you guys — Along with Mona and Barbara too, of course." The pianist flushed.

     "I also have a letter for you, it's from—" Aether got cut off by Paimon.