{} Chapter 7 {}

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"I'm not going to lie, that was a GREAT view,"  stated Y/N as they smirked at the bard, "I never thought scary lairs like these, have a good side of it."

     Venti laughed, "Well now you know, dear friend. Though, it has been a while since I showed others this."

     "I somehow feel... special," they whispered.

     It was a very quiet whisper, as if no one could have heard it at all. But, this bard heard it. He had strong hearing somehow.

     That's because you are special, Y/N. Venti thought to himself.

His head turned to the land that was underneath him. He then brushed his braid behind his ear. Venti felt weird, but in a good way. He didn't know how to describe it. Excited? Helpless? Jittery? Well, he felt somewhat jittery. Just nervous is all. But for what? The last time the bard was nervous was a few years ago, when he performed his first song. Venti brushed those feelings away, and focused on the landing Dvalin was about to do.

Venti patted Dvalin's back, "It's alright Dvalin. It HAS been a few years since we did this, but you're an excellent lander. You can do it."

Dvalin gave him a quick grunt, slowing down his flight as he flew down to the entrance of Stormterror's lair. They made it safely. Y/N let out a heavy sigh of relief that they survived this ride. The dragon spread out his wing so the two of them can get down. The bard went down first, hopping off the dragon's wing. Y/N watched him turn around, sticking out a hand for them to reach.

"Let me help you get down scaredy-cat!" he guffawed.

Y/N was hesitant at first. Their eyes squinted slightly as they stared at Venti's reached out hand.

"Don't call me a scaredy-cat, green guy," chuckled Y/N, finally taking his hand.

Venti raised a brow, "Oho, green guy? What's with these nicknames? Green guy, bard boy, aqua guy—"

"You give me more nicknames than me, and I'm not even complaining about it. How come you're complaining?"

A smile appeared across his face, "I am not complaining at all. Ehe!"

Y/N finally went down. Venti pulled them in as he held onto their hand. The two of them stared at each other for 2 seconds. He didn't realized until now that their faces were almost touching. His face turned bright pink and he backed away. Venti let go of their hand and gazed out into the moonlit night.

"Well then piano partner, let's head off to Liyue Harbour! Although... we could've just took the ride to Wangshu Inn— but that wouldn't be a fun journey, would it?" rambled Venti as he stroked his chin.

     "Don't we have a tent that we bought from a guy in Springvale?" Y/N mentioned, making the tent gear appear.

    The green fellow groaned, "I really want to watch the stars while I lay on the sleeping bag."

"Alright, fine," they said, as they made the tent gear disappear, and took out two sleeping bags that appeared out of thin air. "Suit yourself. I'm sleeping somewhere else."

     "Wait-wait-wait!" spluttered Venti, shutting his eyes tight. "Can't you at least watch it with me? I'll reassure you, I'll protect you and make sure no enemies will harm yo— us!"