{} Chapter 9 {}

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Didn't you want to walk on foot all the way there?" Y/N asked, glancing up at him.

Venti shrugged, "Yeah, not anymore though. It's much easier to fly there! Plus, it would make me SO tired."

"Huh, okay then." the pianist said, summoning a bag. Then, grabbing all their belongings from the drawer into their backpack.

The bard chuckled, making the pianist turn their direction to Venti. They raised a brow as they do so, "What are you chuckling at?"

"Hehe... I remembered that Aether mentioned a teapot after saying we won't have to pay for any inn rooms. What is that gonna do? Make us sleep in there? It's so tiny!—"

"Don't make fun of the Honorary Knight. But, it was strange. I wonder what he meant by that." wondered Y/N, finally making the backpack disappear.

-

"Welcome to the teapot everyone. Paimon and I usually sleep in there instead of camping out." greeted Aether as he smiled at them, pointing at the large building, "This is where we'll stay while we're in Liyue Harbour! Do you like it?"

"Holy shit that's so big!" exclaimed the pianist, their eyes giving an astonishing look.

"Harsh language dear pianist!" shouted Venti, his eyes furrowing.

Inside the teapot, had a humongous mansion, full of decorations and everything you need to survive. Entertainment, food, weapons, the list goes on.
Its structure was tall and it looked like a traditional Liyue building except more luxurious.

"You built all of... this?" Venti gasped, his gleaming, teal eyes shining.

"Tone-deaf-bard, Madam Ping gave this teapot to us! Hehe... Paimon thinks you're jealous!~" the floating pixie giggled, putting her hands on her hips.

He rolled his eyes, "in fact, yes I am jealous! I've never seen this before..."

"That's because you're broke to see one—"

"Oh, little pixie... one must consider sealing their cavity! And that means you should stay quiet! Ehehe~"

"Excuse Paimon?!"

"Cut it out you two!" blurted Aether. "You guys fight whenever you're near each other. I think it's freaking Y/N out..."

L/N's e/c eyes shot wide open as they stared at the two. They stopped and looked at Aether with a simple smile.

"I don't mind it at all," the pianist stated, then whispered. "It's entertaining to see this..."

Venti cackled, "YES! SOMEBODY GET'S IT! Couldn't agree more!"

"You heard that?" gulped Y/N.

"Why, of course! Even a bard's hearing could catch a folks' hushed tone from a mile away. Fascinated? Or not?" he asked, leaning close to the pianist slowly.

They backed away, nervously chuckling, "Haha... I guess."

Paimon chimed in, "The only thing Paimon thinks is fascinating, was how you talk so much! And, leaning into their dearest's face— BAHAHA!"

"D-Dearest!?" shrieked Venti. His body stiffened and his face turned into a deep shade of red. "What— do you mean?"

He was stunned by that word, 'dearest.' It was referring to Y/N as well. Venti didn't know why but it gave him butterflies in his stomach, and it scared him.

The little pixie giggled quietly, "Ohhoho... Nothing..."

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I'd like to see the mansion. Can you give Venti and me, a tour?" inquired the H/C-haired person.