Aftermath and Sadness

Chapter 11 Aftermath and Sadness

No one in the Gryffindor Tower slept at all. We waited in the common room for any information. Me waiting to see if he was caught, if he was this was not good. I was already nervous trying to act like I was nervous for the same reason everyone else was.

It was dawn when Professor McGonagall came and told us that he escaped again. I looked down wondering when is a great chance to yell at him. But then the Security was greater. But on the other hand at least Fat Lady was back.

I walk to get some food for breakfast by myself because Hermione mention something about study again. I felt bad for her I wish I could help her and my brother, and Ron are not doing any good at all.

I sat down and ate some toast and watched the mail came. I got a letter from Alice. I didn't know why she would just mirror me, but oh well. I read the note and looked up to see a Neville choking.

"Neville are you okay" I asked and followed where he was looking, a howler. He was getting a Howler.

"Run for it Neville" said Ron to him. Neville got the envelope and ran for his life. The Slytherin table laugh at him while I gave him a glare which made some of them stop. Draco Malfoy gave me a look, while I rolled my eyes.

I felt really sad for Neville. He had dentition and couldn't go to Hogsmeade. It wasn't hes fault okay maybe it was but I still felt bad for him. I sat with him, hes still my friend.

Hedwig appeared in front of Harry and Ron.

"Hey Hedwig" I said giving her some cornflakes who ate it happily.

Harry look at the letter with Ron but didn't say anything. I went back to the Common Room. I got my mirror and went to the room of requirement. I said Alice's name and she appeared.

"Hey Nix" said Alice with smile on her face. Her hair was now red, wait how did it turn red?

"Ali what happen to your Hair" I asked little curious.

"Potions, my cauldron explode, never mind that. What is going on at Hogwarts" she asked pushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Do you want the long story or the short one" I muttered.

"Full story now, spill Nix" she said having my full attention. She loved a good story even if it was true.

I explained what happen sense the last time I talked to her she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You have a crazy family" she exclaimed.

"He's not crazy, he should of talked to me...hes like a uncle to me...so is my Godfather. I wish I could just put pause to everything and tell Harry that I'm his twin. Of course he would freak out and hate me for the rest of his life. I don't know what to do, really I don't" I said with sigh. I fell back on blue couch I had in the room. I looked at the clock.

"Look I better go, Harry and Ron should be back. Talk to you later okay" I said goodbye to my friend and promise that we would talk soon. I had a feeling that they went to visit Hagrid. I met with them at the Gryffindor common room.

Ron and Hermione were fighting again. I wanted to yell at them to stop it for once. Hogsmeade trip was coming up again which led me a very perfect time to see Sirius. I said goodbye to Hermione and head off to the whomping willow. I whispered a spell made sure nobody was looking and went through the passage.

Sirius was sitting on the bed eating some food. I stood looking at him with hands on my hips.

Sirius looked up at me with shock on his face.

"You look just like your mother when you do that" said Sirius dropping his food.

"You went into Hogwarts, scared the crap out of Ron. I know you were looking for him but he isn't there. He's missing hiding somewhere." I said with sigh sitting down.

"You sound just like your mother" he muttered.

"Look you could of told me just don't do this again. Your my only family besides Harry and Uncle Remus" I pleaded

"Fine no more leaving or getting Peter. I'm sorry Phoenix he's out there your not safe." he frowned at his plate.

I handed him a pastry.

"Thanks Padfoot, I better get back to Gryffindor Tower" I said giving him a hug.

I stopped at my godfather office.

"Hey Professor" I said standing at his door. He looked up from his desk.

He looked tried, and was wearing his robes that seemed to be even more ribbed them before. He gave me a small smile.

"How are you, heard about what happen earlier" he asking I assume about what happen with Sirius and Ron.

"We're fine, Hermione and the others still won't really talk, its annoying" I sighed and sat in the chair front of his desk.

"Give it time, oh congratulations are in order"he grinned at me and pulled out to cups. Poured something into them.

"It's butterbeer, I suppose you never been to Hogsmeade" he said handing me the cup. I took a sip of the butterbeer and it was pretty good, maybe better then apple cider.

"I still can't believe that happen" I exclaimed thinking about the Quidditch game. Even through it wasn't a real dementor it still happened.

"Well you did, not many wizards or witches can do that" he added taking sip of butterbeer.

"Lupin, A Word Now" said Professor Snape's voice from the fire.

"I better be going thanks" I said with grinned. He nodded and step into the fire place while I made my way back to the Gryffindor tower.

I met up with Harry and Ron who looked sad. We bumped Hermione who looked like she has been crying.

"Come to have a good gloat" asked Ron. I gave him a look.

"No" said Hermione who had a letter in her hand. She hand the letter to us.

"Beuckbeak is going to be executed" she cried.

I looked at the letter.

Dear Hermione and Phoenix,

We Lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts.

Execution date to be fixed.

Beaky has enjoyed London.

I won't forget all the help you gave us.

Hagrid.

I held back my own tears while read this. I couldn't believe this.