Telling Someone

Chapter 6: Telling Someone

The Next day I got out, not with out hearing to be careful and if I remembered what happen to tell Professor Dumbledore. I pushed back what happen into the back of my mind. I wasn't going to tell my new friends about it. It Scared me to death plus I just couldn't thanks to Scabbers. I tried to tell Ron but I can say the words. I'm so mad at myself.

"Are you sure you're okay" asked Hermione. Ron and Hermione met me at The Common Room and we were now going to go to Defense. Harry had some to do with Qudditch I suppose not really sure.

"I'm fine we have Defense next" I said as me, Ron and Hermione head to the room, instead of seeing my favorite teacher it was Professor Snape. They filled me in on what happen.

"Are you sure it wasn't Black" asked Ron. He was asking about the attack of course. I mean a lot of people were asking think it was black. How in the world was going to tell Ron. Hey Ron your Rat is really a man who used unforgivables, I'm sure that would work out great.

"No it wasn't him, can we just not talk about it" I said sitting down in my sit next to Hermione. I sighed and looked down, I didn't miss Hermione sending me a worried look.

Professor Snape was there, he did roll call looked at me weird, again.. Harry came in late. We were reading about werewolf. The way he was going on about it, like he wanted us to know about something hinting now and again.

"Turn to page 394" said the Professor Snape.

I open to the page kept quite as he drown on and on, taking points away from Gryffindor.

Ron and Harry were angry by the time we got out of class.

He gave us homework and gave Ron Detention, I waited outside the class room with Harry and Hermione.

"Snape's never been like this with any of our other Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, even if he did want the job," Harry said to Hermione.

"Maybe something happen in the past" I said randomly, putting my books in my bag.

"What"said Harry looking at me weird along with Hermione.

"They both went to Hogwarts Harry, maybe Professor Lupin was in Gryffindor, Snape in Slytherin, they bound to have fights or something, maybe Snape was bullied, yes he's a git sometimes, but there has to be a reason why" I said in a matter effect tone.

Ron came out of the room really mad at Hermione. Who knows why really they seem to fight a lot. I stayed away from the group, I went to the common room finished my work, they talked to Alice.

"You got Attack" shouted Alice into the Mirror. Thank Merlin that nobody was in the dorm room while this was happening besides me of course.

"Oi, Alice shut it, we are trying to sleep here" yelled one of the Owens twins. They were nice but kept to themselves.

"I don't know Alice" I said nervous. She could tell their was something more and even if I wanted to tel my best friend I could n't thanks to a stupid spell that to the rat put on me. I wanted to know his name. I had to find out, maybe I could find a way to tell someone.

The Next Day, after talking to Sir Cadogan, everyone went to the Qudditch Stands.

I Sat by Ron and Neville, cold, and it was raining, Hermione went down there, she said something about a plan.

I looked by the Stands on the ground, a small black dog watching from afar., It was the dog that came to me earlier.

"Oh No Harry" said Hermione, I turn my attention to Dementors, and coming to be, I felt cold scared, I heard a women's voice scream.