Patronus and Fighting

Sorry that I didn't put this up till today, but I had Thanksgiving anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 9: Patronus and Fighting

Harry and Ron where really mad and Hermione. Is that all guys think about its Quidditch. I wanted to hex my brother let me tell you. I knew he would get over it, Ron too but seriously. So I did comprise I hang out with both. Me and Hermione would study then me, Ron and Harry would play Wizard chess. Finally it was now time for school. I visited Sirius a lot, and sometimes my godfather. He was sick, well seemed like it, I think he might be a werewolf but I'm not sure.

Anyways I met with Harry and the Professor after Defense.

"Let me see... how about eight o'clock on Thursday Evening" my god father asked. We both nodded, seeing that was okay. He was going to bring boggart because real dementor is just dangerous. It was going to be held in the History of Magic room, partly because it was huge. I was just glad to do this. I really didn't want to have ruin in with them again.

I think Hermione new about the Professor she acted like she did of course she finished the Essay that Professor Snape gave us. My Godfather told me how Snape was bullied and well learn to fight back. It was in my dad and my Uncle Sirius (she calls him that now) who hated a dislike for slytherin they judge why to quickly before actually getting to know someone. Besides the sorting hate didn't say For Evil Gits go to Slytherin. That Rat who betrayed my family was in Gryffindor. Besides I actually did like Potions class, I know its hard to believe but Potions was fun.

It was finally Thursday my brother and I left the Common room to the History of magic class room. We waited for few minutes than my Godfather turned up carrying a very large truck. He picked it up and put it on Professors Binn's Desk.

"What's that" asked Harry.

"Another Boggart" said my Godfather. He put his cloak on chair.

He apparently found the boggart inside Mr. Flich, the caretakers filing cabinet. I shudder, I'm not found of Boggarts but oh well. The Boggart changed into Dementor, for both us now.

Me and Harry were both nervous, I just wanted to get this over with.

"So, the spell I am going to try to teach you both is highly advanced magic, its beyond Ordinary Wizarding Level. It's called the Patronus Charm" said the Professor.

"How does it work" I asked curious. Alice would kill me right now, she was of course a bit of prankster but loved Advance magic. Fred and George would love to met here.

He told us that when the charm works correctly it serves as a shield against you and the dementor. I thought that was kind of cool in way. It would be useful, I just hopped I didn't run into Dementors much.

Another thing about Patronus is that they are the opposite of what Dementor's do. While Dementors focus on the bad stuff, sadness, being scared. The Patronus Charm will focus on the good memories, the  happiness and never despair.

"I must warn you both, that this charm might be too advanced for you. Many qualified wizards have difficulty with it" said Professor Lupin in a very serious tone.

We both nodded, getting the just of it.

"What does a Patronus look like" asked Harry.

"It is different to each Wizard, its unique" said my godfather.

"You conjure it by say incantation, which will work only if you are concentrating, with all your might on a very single happy memory"

Very happy memory I took a moment to go over something.

I have a family, for the first time,a brother, uncle, a godfather. I smiled at that... those were the memories.

The incantation is Expecto Patronum, which we repeated for so we could get hang of it.

"Focus on the memory"asked Professor.

I nodded closing my eyes. 

"You're just like your mother"

"You're Phoenix Evans"

"Call me Uncle or Padfoot"

"I'm you're Godfather"

"Expecto Patronum" we both said as a silvery came out of both of their wands.

I grinned and they asked if we were ready for dementors, we both nodded.

My Godfather open up the box. Everything god cold and the lights flickered on and off. It was a bit scary. I closed my eyes as the dementor came closer to me and Harry.

"Expecto Patronum" we both said loud and clear.

Harry fainted while I stood there with a sliver mist coming out of my wand. I was frozen because in the back of my mind I heard voices.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH, you good for nothing"

I did what I did best broken down in tears and left. I know I shouldn't of let that get to me but I just couldn't take it.

I ran into Professor McGonagall who saw me crying, she pulled me aside, I guess I was by her office. She handed me a tissue, and help me sit down.

"What happen Miss Potter" she asked.

I explained what happen in my past meaning the foster home I was put into. The man who abused me and later was sent to jail for life. About how that memory came to me instead of hearing my parents like Harry. How I felt like coward that I wasn't strong enough.

"Miss Potter, you were put into Gryffindor for reason, just like so many others, you belong here, you will figure it out Phoenix. You're mum and father would be so proud of you right now" said the Professor.

"You think so" I ask in a quite voice.

The Professor nodded and told me to go back to the common room not before telling my Godfather that I was alright.

...

Everyone was strained with everything. Hermione with too many classes. Me and Harry with The Charm which I was getting better at. Harry with Quidditch. Ron was basically the only person not freaking out.

The month passed face and for that I was thankful it was finally February. I was just getting back from a talk I had with Sirius about everything.

I met up with Harry and we headed up to the Gryffindor Common room running into Professor McGonagall.

Harry smiled as he now had the Firebolt back and was bit nicer to Hermione but on the other hand Ron was mad.

He yelled something about blood and hold up a sheet. He yelled at Hermione saying her cat killed Scarbbers. I knew really that Hermione cat was extremely Smart.

In the end it looked like it was the end of friendship between Ron and Hermione.