Imperio

Chapter 5: Imperio

"So how do you like Hogwarts" asked Harry one morning. Truth told it was a lot, the staircases that moved and everything was different then Bruma but here I felt like I belonged which felt great.

"Love, it Defense is awesome" I said with a smile, everyone nodded, Defense seemed to be everyone's favorite class thanks to the Professor Lupin. But their was something off about him...I don't know what yet.

The Defense against the dark art class was none other, it was fun and not boring. Most slytherins seemed to think different because of the state of clothes they hate him. I don't know why, I think someone of them need to grow up something.

After school work, on the weekend I decided to go outside to get some air.

I walked toward's the Forrest but not going in it of course, Harry told me story's about the forest and that it was forbidden. Plus I'm not in the mood to run into Spiders, I'm not a fan.

I notice a black shape, moved forward a bit, and there stood a medium black shaggy dog. I loved dogs, I had one once, but she was hit by a car plus it was at the orphange and they didn't like pets.

The dog looked at me cocking his head to the side and came towards me and I smiled.

"Come here boy" I said. The dog came towards me but stop a few feet away. I pulled out a sandwich, I was going to eat, but decided the dog looked hungry, I hold the sandwich out.

"Come here, I'm not going to hurt you" I said. I loved animals, which Is why I loved Magical Creatures.

The dog came closer to me and took the sandwich, and ate it happily, when the dog was done it wagged its tail.

"Sorry I don't have anymore, I know this is weird but I felt like I seen you before. I felt the same way with Professor Lupin, but I never saw any of you before" I said sitting down, the dog sat down across form me, and looked at me, I felt like he could understand me. Why am I. talking to a dog again? I guess I needed to get this out.

I sighed, what Trelawney said came back to me.

They dog cocked his head to the side as if was wondering what was wrong.

"I can't stop thinking about what the divination said, said I will be reunited with my brother and something bad would happen, its just weird, these strange dreams I been having, for once I wished I had the answer, answers would be great right now" I looked at my hands as tears come down my face. I guess the stress of everything was getting to me.

The dogged lay down next to me.

"This is weird talking to a dog, I better go, which means you better go, I'll come out here later, nice talking to you" I said to the dog. The dog left, leaving me wondering, why I talked to it in the first place.

I wonder what his name was? Or Even who was his owners, I decided to call him Padfoot. I don't know why but that name came too me.

I got bored and went inside. I found Ron who was getting sick of Scabbers so I asked if i could hold on to him Ron nodded. I took Scabbers, and decided to go the room of requirement to practice some spells.

I need a comfortable place, were I can practice spells I thought. It was my favorite room in all of Hogwarts, I guessing not many people knew about it, maybe the Weasley twins or the Teachers but I loved this room.

The door appeared, and I went inside, it was a copy of the Gryffindor room, I sat Scabbers on the table, and thought of a spell.

I then thought of a spell that reveled a amagius. I knew it wouldn't work but I did the spell anywhere, but instead of Scabbers was this creepy old man, who looked lie my rat. I was shocked and slow to think, he grabbed my wand and I knew I was in trouble

"Imperio" he said his voice shaking. I felt weird like I couldn't control myself or something

"You will not talk about what you saw here to anyone, if you do I'll make sure when the dark lord comes back you will be the first to ago" he said

I couldn't move really but I nodded well I was force to nodded, I was freaking out, I wanted to scream for help.

"Just to give you a little taste. Crucio" he said and I almost screamed in pain He kicked me in the stomach making me wince again, smirked dropped my wand and left.

I do remember much but I remember walking to the door opening it and falling to the ground.

"Help" I said softly. I couldn't scream really the pain was too much like a thousand knives stabbing me all at once.

I was bleeding not that bad but I was in pain, I need help, I need help get Dumbledore I thought and everything went black.

"Shes awaking" said Madam Pomfrey voice, i groaned, wondering what happen and why i was in the hostipal wing.

"Miss. Evans" said Dumbledore's voice.

I opened my eyes saw Dumbledore, Madam Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall, standing around my bed,all worried.

"How did I get here" I asked wincing a little.

"Professor Lupin, found you on the 7th floor, you were bleeding, he took you here" said McGonagall, with a frown on her face.

"Can you tell us how this happen" asked Dumbledore in his grandfather tone. I think they knew about what happen not by who but the spell.

I thought for a moment the memories came to me.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't remember" I said lying. I wanted to tell the truth but I just couldn't.

"You can stay here tonight, just in case" said Dumbledore,

I was given a Sleeping potion, but before I feel asleep I heard a voice saying " We check everywhere no sign of Sirius Black in the Castle"

The last words that popped into my mind, why was he in the castle?

Better yet how in the world did he enter Hogwarts?