Finals, Sadness and Padfoot Oh My

Exams were around the corner as fast as you could say Quidditch.

Sure Gryffindor winning last Quidditch was still in the air but that soon ended. Everyone even the Weasley's Twins were studying. I couldn't believe it of course, but it was OWLS.

I went to study with my Uncle. I know he was here before, he was pretty good at transfiguring well I was rubbish at it. I wanted to ask my Godfather for help but he was a teacher that would be kind of cheating in way to go to him.

Besides that I'm worried about a lot of things. Worried about Divination, partly because what happen earlier and my mind was still going crazy after that. Anything thing was because I had to decide if I wanted to stay here next year or go home. Besides that I'm not the only person who is worried. Hermione is beyond worried, more like freaking out.

Harry and Ron were bugging her party because of the time table for her exams.

For Example On Monday she has Arithmancy and 9 and Transfiguration at 9 also after Luna Charms and Ancient Runes at 1! I wanted to ask her how she did it but the boys were asking her anyways so I just sat there with my Charms books open. Plus I knew she wasn't really in the mood.

I most of zone out because I jumped when I saw Hedwig fly in front of me and landed by Harry with a note in her beak.

"It's from Hagrid" said Harry as he ripped the note open.

"Buckbeak's appeal, it's set for the sixth" he added. I frown at that, poor Hagrid. I actually like Buckbeak, he wasn't dangerous and Malfoy didn't listen but no, his father is rich and powerful so he must be telling the truth.

"Hey that's the day we finish our exams" I said thinking about it Alice would finish her exams the next day.

"They are coming up here to do it. and someone from the Ministry of Magic and...and an executioner" said Harry.

"What, that sounds like they think Malfoy is right" I said surprise and angry. I put my books down when I saw the Librarian eyeing me. I felt kind of scared...and put them down nicely.

We all frowned at that. Sadly with everything going on exams and security we couldn't talk to Hagrid. I felt terrible wishing I could help.

Exams began and it was so quite you could hear pin drop.

Transfiguring was okay, thank merlin for Uncle Sirius help..seriously.. I left the room in shock that my Teapot was a normal tortoise. Lunch seemed fast really and I just wanted to get this done with.

Charms was a bit hard..but I thought I did okay in, Cheering Charm went well so that's good. Everyone ran out of there through to go study soon as dinner ended.

After Care of Magical Creatures, which was well interesting, I really don't like flooberworms or worms really but it lived so yay for me. But poor Hagrid he look so sad.

On to Potions, something weird happen, well I think I passed but Professor Snape passed me mutter something how I looked in way just like his old friend from when he want to Hogwarts. How I seemed to have the same talent as this person. Turns out to be my mom, I guess he knew my secret too and gave me a sad smile. Well he actually smiled...kind of crazy really.

Defense was the 2nd to the last exam. I thought I did okay till I had to climb in a truck to fight a boggart. The Boggart was Harry saying he didn't need me to Peter Petterigrew,took some courage but I said Riddikulus and Peter turn into a fairy with wings. Don't ask but It did make me laugh.

"Excellent Phoenix, same score as Harry" he said with grin. I knew Harry would pass, he is my brother...gosh I wish I could tell him but in order to that I would have to tell him everything and that could take a while

Fudge came out no where talking to Harry. I didn't like him. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about him, like he had his mind set on something but never really took a chance to get the full side of a story. Maybe I was a seer, I hope not.

I wasn't really paying attention but turn to a guy wearing a axe on his belt. It seemed to be new and sharp. I glared at the guy. Harry and Hermione had to drag me and Ron away, We went to Lunch but ate it silently. We, Harry, Ron and I went to Divination after saying Good Luck to Hermione.

Divination went fast, Crystal ball oh joy. And she said if you tell somebody blah blah blah.

She was looking at me weird and turn her head.

"You have the sight, well not all of it but more will be revealed dear" she said in her misty voice and called out for the next student leaving me to go down the ladder in shock. I went to the Gryffindor Common room and sat by Hermione, Ron came, then a letter came in by Hedwig.

I open the letter and felt tears coming down my face.

Lost the Appeal. They're going to execute at sunset.

Nothing You can do. Don't come down. I don't want you to see it.

Hagrid.

No tears this time but the hand writing was shaky. Harry came in saying something but stop as soon as he saw our faces. Ron gave the letter to him

"We have to go" me and Harry said at once and wide eyed but soon shook our heads

"He can't just sit there on his own" said Harry.

"But its sunset you can't be out there and us too" I pointed out.

Long story short, Hermione got Harry's cloak and we all four decided to go see Hargrid.

We got there and Hagrid was angry at us but we told him we didn't want him alone. We got out drinks and sat there and talk

Hermione was getting the cups and I was helping her when she found Scabbers. I jumped back and stood in corner.

Harry gave me a look.

"I don't like rats' I said quietly, of course I really don't like rats when they really are the jerk who betrayed my parents I thought silently.

We had to escape because Fudge and his friends I guess you can call them came after them. So we went to the top by the rocks. We saw Buckbeak. Well I just stood there well Ron and Harry tryed to comfort Hermione. I stood there hands over mouth crying. Then everything went crazy, really crazy.

Peter aka rat man bite Ron than ran for it. Ron and well all of us chased after the rat. Ron got the Rat, Uncle Sirius appeared as padfoot was going for Wormtail but grabbed Ron and was being dragged through the secret interesting. I took off after him, not caring it was the Whomping Willow. I slide fell, didn't mean too but I did and got up dust myself only to be hit by Harry and Hermione. I got up and we took off to find the others.

Soon as we got to Ron made sure he was okay we turned around to see Uncle Sirius now in Human form.

"You are in so much trouble" I said giving him a glare.