The End to the Start of New Beginning

Authors note I know its been a while, sorry about that. A lot of things were happening anyways here is the last chapter of the book. I hope you liked it. I know I rush things but I seriously kind of had too. Anyways heres the thing I been debating on rather Phoenix goes back to Hogwarts for 4 year or she goes back 5th year. Put what you think in the comments below!Meanwhile I'm going to update my other stories. The End for voting is Apirl 1st! So Make Sure you Comment! Thanks for Reading!

Me and Harry walked up to Padfoot as he started at Hogwarts. I never seen Hogwarts like that, I was in awe of it. It seemed much bigger then I thought, it held a sense of home, and of course magic. It was bigger than my old school in Wisconsin. I kind of felt a little homesick now that I thought about it.

"It's beautiful isn't it" asked Padfoot staring at the castle I nodded in awe.

"I still remember when I first saw Hogwarts, it will be nice to do it as a free man" dreamily said Padfoot.

"We didn't want you too to be murders" I randomly said.

"The truth would die with him, plus I don't think our parents would like that" added Harry standing next to Padfoot and also staring at the Castle.

"Alive and free, no worries" I said with a smile. (for the rest of your days.. sorry I had too).

"You know now that I'm free man Harry you can live with me, you to Phoenix" said Padfoot. I smiled but then, what about Alice, she was my first friend. I felt like I was a bad friend. I was excited to met Harry and everything but I didn't tell Alice everything. I was going to go back maybe for a year I didn't really know. I couldn't even think of that right now.

On brightside I had my godfather, Harry and Sirius. Plus I can visit my godfather or he can visit me. I had a family, even through I kind of did have small family back home.

Padfoot mention he was Harry's godfather and Harry said he would love to live with Padfoot. I smiled Harry deserved to have a family.

We heard a groan behind us. My godfather was hunch over in pain shaking..the full moon I forgot again!

"Remus, you forgot the potion, don't give in" said Padfoot running towards god father.

All happen to fast. my god father changed into what I use to read in books. I could watch so I looked away but when I turned back a werewolf appeared were my godfather was and Padfoot turn into a giant dog that looked liked the grim. Peter grabbed a wand from my godfather, and pointed it me. The next thing I knew everything went black.

I woke up to see Ron freaking out.

"How did you get there, when you were just there" he asked as I woke up.

"What happen' I asked with slight headache. Hermione and Harry stood there with a grin as Madam Promfey

"Well its a long story"said Harry

"Just tell me is he okay" I asked worried about Padfoot. I sat up in the hospital bed.

"He's fine, lets just say both lives were saved tonight" grinned Hermione. Me and Ron looked at them with confuse look on our faces. I just really hope they would explain.

Plus, I was kind of worried not alone for Padfoot, but my godfather and of course the rat being out there.

Madam Promfey was far from ear rang so, Harry and Hermione explain everything that had happen. Them using the time turner that Hermione was using to go back in time to save Buckbeak. Then helping Padfoot and Harry with the dementors, alsohelp Buckbeak and Padfoot escape

I was release right away after kind of pleading, I went with Hermione and Harry back to the common room as Ron had to spend the night just in case.

"So this is what you go through every year" I asked Harry and Hermione as we walked to the common room.

"This is tame to the last two years" Said Harry with a yawn. My eyes went wide.

Harry and Hermione told me in great tale of what happen to the three. I looked at them in how were they alive?

"Besides us, I really don't know much about you" said Harry. Well he did tell the truth but was I ready to tell him everything. I mean actually everything from what I remember to being in that evil place to meeting Alice? I didn't really know the answer, I was basically half awake.

I said goodnight to my brother who wanted to know more about me but he was tried. Soon everyone was asleep but me. I casted a spell to make sure the others would hear me talking to Alice.

"Nix, what happen you look pale, and tried"asked Alice who seemed to be packing clothes. Her blonde hair was a bit longer,which I notice it..

I quickly told her the story of what happen, adding what Hermione and Harry told me. The thing about Alice is that I could tell her anything and she would interrupt or even judge me. She is my best friend but more like sister. I miss her dearly.

We had a little bit of time before sad note, Professor Snape basically told everyone that my god father was a werewolf. Which was stupid, 1. he wasn't a monster and 2. Professor Snape had no right even if he knew my mother. I had a feeling he would know what my mother would say about this.

Me and Harry went to visit him, after he had chance to recover from the fullmoon.

"But you can't leave" I sadly announced as I watched my godfather wave his hand, and the suitcases closed.

"Tomorrow, the parents would come her complain about having a monster teaching their kids, its for the best" he added. He paused for a bit and handed me and Harry the Maunders Map. We started at him in shock.

"I think you might both need it" he said with smile. We gave him a hug. I told him I would write to him everyday and he was off.

After that we both went back to the common room to pack and get ready.

I was called to the Headmaster office after saying goodbye to my brother and my new friends. I promise to write to all of them. I would really miss them.

I knocked on the door and voice said "Enter". I walked in with my tiny bags in my pocket glad that they were shrinkable thanks to the charm. He asked me for a lemon drop and I said yes. What I acutally love them!

"I hope you had a eventful year " said the Headmaster and I nodded.

"Thank you for having me here Headmaster,and thanks forever" I added thankful for my time.

"You know next year if you want to come back you can but that is up to you" he said in friendly tone. I nodded yet again knowing I had some things to think about.

I step into the fire, after grabbing some floo powder and said "Bruma School of Magic" and with that I was back home. As soon as I step out of the fire place I was attacked my Alice who had a huge smile on her face.