Time to be Merry or Not

Last Time on Phoenix Evans...

"You're just like you're mother, be careful" said Sirius.

"Sirius who's my god father" I asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Remus" Sirius Called out. I said thanks and headed back to Hogwarts

I sat next to the trio. Hermione and Ron sending looks at Harry who seemed to be lost in thought.

Harry seemed like he had enough and race up the stairs. Ron gave Hermione a looked and head up stairs after him.

"Mione is Harry okay, what happen" I asked concern. Hermione thought for moment.

"Harry has a twin" she blurted quietly.

" A twin, what's her name" I asked. Me and Hermione were upstairs in our dorm alone.

"Phoenix like...' her eyes went wide as she started at me. I smiled at her little.

"You're Phoenix Potter"

"We have to tell Harry" hissed Hermione.

"Oh I'm sure that will go well, Hey Harry I'm you're long last sister" I sighed. I wanted to tell him but I didn't know how he was going to take it.

Hermione gave me a look "When did you find all this out"

"Er today, me and Harry do look a like, yesterday when he said he heard his mom from the dementors I heard the same thing" I sighed with sigh. We were the only ones in our dorms. The rest left, which was a godsend. There was not many people now due to Christmas break.

"At Least you should tell him, he is you're brother" said Hermione and turn over to sleep.

I looked up at the ceiling, the last thing I remembered was saying I was going to tell him.

Next day Me and Hermione headed down stairs to meet the boys. Ron was already there.

Harry came down stairs.

"You look Terrible" said Hermione stating the fact he looked like he hadn't slept for a very long time. The group looked like they wanted to talk alone. I was little hurt that they didn't trust me.

I muttered something and decided to take a walk. It was while before I decided to see Hagrid was a nice friendly half giant that I talked to sometimes.

I knock on the door as soon as Hermione, Ron and Harry came by me. The door open to show Hagrid who looked like he has been crying.

"Hagrid was it" asked Hermione as we were all seated inside.

Hagrid started sobbing again and gave us a letter.

It was about Buckbeak from eailer. The one that Draco thought right to be rude to the poor Hippogriff. Making Draco pretend he was hurt and told his father and not there was going to be a trail. We all tried to comfort Hagrid but it didn't work. The Trio went to leave while I stayed with Hagrid.

"Hagrid, It's going to be alright Malfoy's father is just a jerk. If anything happens can you owl me" I asked giving the half giant a pat on the arm. He nodded and I thought It was best time to leave.

Soon it was Christmas which I was happy for.

The trio being to talking, I went over by the presents and grabbed mine.

One was from Alice and I decided to open my 1 first as the trio talked. I felt rude to eavesdrop so I just sat bit faraway. I open the present and smiled. I gave her for Christmas a charm bracelet that when ever she was sad, it would play her favorite song. I got a Sketch pad and chalk. I smiled to myself knowing that I needed stuff like this. I Moved on to my 2nd gift. I didn't recognize it from where it was from. I open the present Diary, I open the cover and it said:

This Diary Belongs to: Lily Evans

I felt tears come down my face and quickly brush them aside. a note was attached it it in Handwriting.

Dear Phoenix,

This was you're mothers, and yes I know who you are. You can feel free to talk to me. I think you should tell Harry. But Anyways I hope you enjoy the gift. I'm sorry that you didn't meet me before. I didn't know if you were alive.

Love, Your God Father

Remus Lupin

I smiled, I had god father and he knew. The last present was smaller, it was a box with a note attached to it. The writing was Loopy and said it was my mothers. I open it, and there was a charm. It was small and fit me. It had a wolf, a stag, a dog, and a lily. The rat was not there which I was thankful for. I hated the rats.

I was decided I would get something for Lunch later and stop by the kitchens thanks to the map and got some sandwiches. I went up to the Astronomy Tower and drew the view. I wasn't that good but it was sketch, then I could send it to Alice.

I got back to the Common Room to see Professor McGonagall walking out of Gryffindor room.

"Mrs. Evans you missed Lunch" she said Surprise.

"Sorry I got a sketch pad and I wasn't that hungry" I muttered.

"Just like you're mother she sketched a lot" said McGonagall grinning. That as the first time I say her smile.

"Professor, when you have to time, would be okay if you tell more about my mom. I would like to know more about her" I asked.

The Professor nodded at me and left.

I decided it was best to get back to my dorm. I only saw Hermione running up the stairs from yelling at Ron.

"What Happen" I asked the very angry Ron and Harry.

Harry explained I agree that sucks but went to go talked to Hermione.

"It could have a charm or spell by Black to kill Harry and he wouldn't even know" hissed Hermione.

"Hermione what if Black doesn't want to kill Harry" I asked looking over from my sketching. It was almost bedtime. Hermione was reading the book. Hermione explained what she learned at the Hogesmeade trip. She told me not to tell anyone and I nodded.

Of course the only person Sirius wanted to kill was Peter who hurt me, what if Peter did hurt my parents, sold them into Voldemort?

I grabbed my mirror and made my way down stairs and whispered Alice name. Nobody was awake now so I got to talk to her.

"Hey Nix, how is it going in Jolly Ol' Hogwarts" asked Alice who seemed Happy.

"I suppose you get the present already" I sad grinning.

"Loved it Nix, thank you so much, I would hug you but you know" said Alice still giving.

I told Alice the quick down low on what happen Alice listen with wide eyes but didn't speak til I was done.

"I can't believe you're Phoenix Potter" said Alice shocked.

"ALICE" said her moms voice.

"I gotta go, go to sleep, mirror me later" said Alice and that was that.

Now if only I could sleep.