Fighting, Qudditch and Attacks Oh My!

Chapter 10 Fighting, Qudditch and Attacks Oh My!

"I don't think Crookshanks even hurt Scabbers, but Ron just won't listen to me" said Hermione quietly as she flip through other book in library. Hermione had more classes she could handle even I could see that. I wanted to tell her but she would most likely say something and get mad so I just decide to be there for her.

"Hermione I believe you" I said looking over my shoulder. Ever sense Scabbers or Wormtail or Peter vanished I been on the edge. I can't stop looking over my shoulder afraid he would kill me or something. He had to be around here somewhere but I had no idea where would he be.

I Promise Hermione I would go with her to the Qudditch game. I don't even like Qudditch to tell you the truth and I'm not a fan of heights actually. But Harry was the Gryffindor seeker, and well he's my brother so I might as well support him. Also Gryffindor was my house so yeah.

Me and Hermione were sitting next to Lavander and Neville. Lavander was so annoying talking on and on about something. I rolled my eyes and then froze, when I saw in the distance a big black dog.

"Sirius" I said with groaned

"What" asked Hermione her turn her attention to me. The crowd started to cheer as Ravenclaw team came out then followed by Gryffindor Team.

"Er I said Seriously, It's about time the games starts" I said nervously. Hermione gave me a look but then turn her attention to the game.

I was going to have to talk to Sirius after the game. He was suppose to be hiding and Professor Lupin was watching the game, at least I think he was. My Godfather did know Sirius form, so I hope Sirius would stay hiding.

The game had start and to tell the truth it was bit confusing. Everything was as fast as lighting, so it seemed like.

That's when I saw dementors, and they were coming straight at Harry, I had to protect my brother.

I closed my eyes thinking of a very powerful memory, than yelled "Expecto Patroum" with Harry.

A sliver doe appeared out of my wand and charged straight at the Dementors. The Dementors or what looked like Dementors fell to the ground. Turn out to be not Dementors but the whole Slytherin Quidditch team which got 50 points away from then and dentition. I'm guessing Draco would tell his father about this.

"Harry did it" yelled Hermione hugging me. I smiled at her, yep my brother won!

I smiled at Hermione and told her I would meet her at the Common room, I had a feeling that there was going to be a party but I had to talk to Sirius.

I ran to the Secret passage before the Whomping Willow could do anything. I walked up the room where I met Sirius Before. I entered the room and there he was. He looked better, now that he had some food in it but still rather pale.

"Sirius I could have put a Disillusionment Charm spell on you, somebody could have saw you" I said giving him a hug.

Sirius rolled his eyes "Yous sound just like your mom, and a doe was hers also" said Sirius sitting down.

I looked at him with a open month "Really" I said quietly. He nodded and then smiled at me again

I couldn't really remember my mom or dad but I knew their voices, when they died and that kind of hurt. Sirius handed me a photo, it was me, my brother and my parents smiling. Me and my brother were small babies but still cute. I hugged the picture.

"You should go, Gryffindor is most likely having a party" said Sirius.

I Nodded and gave him quick hug and run back to the Gryffindor Common Room.

I said the password and the Gryffindor common room door open to show a party that was still going. I spotted my brother and gave him a hug.

"Congratulations Harry" I said giving him a smile

"Thanks was that you that casted the patronus charm"asked Harry handing me a butterbeer.

"Yeah can you believe it, I actually did that, I'm quite surprised really" I said still shocked in a way.

Harry saw Hermione and went to go talk to her. She was flipping through books again. I decided to go up stairs and read a book. I was not a huge fan of parties. Minutes after I went upstairs. Hermione came running up crying. She ran to her bed closed the curtains and cried.

After a while I went to ask her what was wrong but turn out she fell asleep. I yawn I was a little tried and fell asleep as I heard my other roomates coming up the stairs to the 3 year Girl's Dorm.

I had a dream that I was in a bedroom. I heard two voices muttering something. I heard the foot steps get louder and someone picked me up. Wait picked me up what in the world was going on here? The women had red hair and green eyes like Harry's. My mom I thought with a gasp.

"It's going to be okay My little Phoenix" she muttered and gave me a kiss on the head. A man with black untidy hair, grey eyes and glasses looked at me with a smile.

"Now Phoenix don't forget you can't date till you are 34" said my father with smile.

"James you know that won't work" said my mom with sigh.

"What Harry has the same rule, don't you Harry"said my dad picking up my brother.

I looked at my mom and dad, I wanted to speak to them but I couldn't

I would of loved to have that dream to go longer but I was awaken by a very loud scream.

With a groan I woke up and went down stairs to see Ron yelling at Percy that he saw Sirius Black holding a knife and looking at Ron.

"He was going to kill me" yelled Ron.

I groaned silently, I was going to have a talk with Sirius tomorrow.

Professor McGonagall went to Sir Cadogan to ask him if it was true.

Sir Cadogan admitted he let Sirius Black in because he had all the passwords. I knew who had a list of them because he keep on forgetting. I gave Neville a sad look knowing he was going to be in trouble.