Finding out A Little

"Harry its going to be okay" said Hermione trying to cheer Harry up but it wasn't working. Harry looked really sad about Quidditch and his broom.

We try jokes, candy but that didn't cheer him up. Then it was finally time for classes again. We headed to Defense class.

"Can someone look in there, if Snape's there I'm leaving" muttered Ron. Me and Hermione peaked over to see if Snape was there but saw Professor Lupin. I smiled at that, at least I didn't have to go through class room with Snape giving me weird looks.

We went to our sets. I looked at the Professor who seemed very tried and maybe ill. He had dark shadows under his eyes but he smiled at the class. The classroom begin to complain about Snape. I put my head on the desk to think about what happen last week. Hermione gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine" I whispered. They been watching me closely sense the attack, actually everyone was it was unnerving. The Professor smiled at the class and mention we didn't have do the essay.

"Oh No" said Hermione who had the essay already finished. I didn't even get the chance to start it. I payed some attention to the class but glad it was over. The Hinkpunk was kind of creeping me out.

The bell rang and Professor Lupin Dismissed us.

"Wait a moment Harry, Phoenix, can I talk to you both for moment" asked the Professor we nodded.

He first ask Harry about the broom then mention something about Whomping Willow.

"I suppose their the reason why you fall and Phoenix fainted" asked Lupin talking about dementors.

"Yes" said Harry and I nodded.

"Sir why did they effect us like that, why not anyone else" I asked.

"The Dementors affect you worse than others because there are horrors in your past that the others don't know" said Professor Lupin Sharply.

I looked down as flashes of memories, from when I heard my mom screaming to the man not to kill me or my twin to Peter using Crucio on me. I took a breath but didn't look up

The Professor explained what dementors do, and chill went up my spine.

"When they get near me" Harry stared at the Professors desk, he look like he might care. "I can hear Voldemort murdering my mum"

I felt tear go down my face and shifted my weight.

I didn't look up but heard them talking, why was I here again?

"But if they attack me, I want to be ready" said Harry. I looked up and saw Professor nodd.

He dismissed Harry then turn his attention to me.

"The headmaster told me what happen that you can't remember" said the Professor

"Sir It wasn't Sirius Black I know it wasn't, I can't tell you why because I think a spell was cased on me sir, I'm scared" my voice crackled I felt I could trust the Professor.

"What do you mean" asked the Professor. I looked down I wanted to tel but it felt impossible.

"Never mind" I whispered and run out of there in hurry

Soon it was December and I became quite, I always hated Christmas because of me not having a family. Me and Harry stated do to the fact we couldn't go to Hogesmeade. All Four of us decided we were going to stay for Christmas Break. Alice was going to visit relatives. Place the trio told me all about the Hogwarts Break, how wonderful it was.

On the Sunday of the Hogesmeade trip me and Harry said goodbye to Ron and Hermione

"I have to go return a book meet you at Gryffindor Common room" muttered living Harry on his own.

I felt bad for doing that but I needed to see Sirius who was in the whomping Willow. I did a quick spell and got throught he passage to the Shireking Shack. Sirius was on the bed looking quite cold. I put a charm on the blanket so it would be warm and handed him couple more sandwitches.

"You don't have to do this you know" said Sirius taking a bite of the sandwich.

"I need to tell you something" I blurted out. I should most likely tell him the truth. Sirius looked at me weird.

"My name is not Kierra Marsh" I said quietly.

"I knew that, what is you're name then" asked Sirius. I wondered how he knew that, I knew I wasn't great at lying about things.

"Phoenix Evans, I'm from Wisconsin, in America"I quietly said.

"Phoenix...Evans"said Sirius who almost chocked on his food.

I quickly told him everything that happen, no lying involved, it felt good to tell someone the truth even if it was a stranger.

"Oh Merlin you are just like Lily and James" said Sirius still processing everything.

"Who's Lily and James" I asked confused.

"Lily, you're mom, she was a muggleborn great person, a red hair with a temper but awesome, James your dad my best friend, my brother.. he was their for me when my family kicked me out" said Sirius, he seemed to be lost in memory.

"So, I'm Phoenix Potter" I said slowly. I knew it could be true but I really never said Hey I could be the girl who lived, plus Harry has no idea!

Sirius nodded, and I looked at my watch. We been talking for what seems hours. I also asked him about the guy who killed my parents. He quickly explained who Voldemort was. Which I have to say was terrifying.

" I better go I have homework to do" I said getting up.

"You're just like you're mother, be careful" said Sirius.

"Sirius who's my god father" I asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Remus" Sirius Called out. I said thanks and headed back to Hogwarts

I sat next to the trio. Hermione and Ron sending looks at Harry who seemed to be lost in thought.

Harry seemed like he had enough and race up the stairs. Ron gave Hermione a looked and head up stairs after him.

"Mione is Harry okay, what happen" I asked concern. Hermione thought for moment.

"Harry has a twin" she blurted quietly.

" A twin, what's her name" I asked. Me and Hermione were upstairs in our dorm alone.

"Phoenix like...' her eyes went wide as she started at me. I smiled at her little.

"You're Phoenix Potter"