Ratface Revealed

(by the way I use both the book and the movie for this part)

Snape appeared under the invisibility cloak, we kind of jumped. Hermione screamed, my Uncle leapt to his feet.

My eyes went wide as he talked. He found Harry's cloak at the base of the whomping willow. How long has he been standing there? He also mention that he went to my godfathers office when he was gone, but he found the map.

Oh crap the potion I thought wide eyed.

What was the that spell that could get something...it started with A? I frowned paying no attention to around me.

My thought soon left my mind as I saw Professors harted for my Godfather.

"Professor Snape you are making mistake, you haven't heard everything, I can explain, Sirius is innocent..."

"Miss Evans or I should said Miss Potter, your mother would be disappointed in you" gasp from people who didn't know.

"My mom would be proud of me for stand up for my god father, Uncle and friends, the past is the past Professor."I said calmly kind of glaring at Professor Snape.

He looked at me for a moment little weird might I add. Said something how I am just like her.

"Sirius is not here to kill Harry" my godfather said urgently.

"Two more for Azkaban tonight" said Snape.

"No they are my family...Voldemort and his followers killed our parents the other family we have left besides us is Sirius and Remus, please professor think about this" I said panicking. I was panicking, I had a very bad feeling about this still. Something bad was going to happen, and I was trying to calm everyone down.

Then Harry did the unthinkable. He took his wand pointed at Snape, "Expeliarmus" he yelled and the potions Professor slammed against the wall. We a ll started at Harry in shock.

"You should have left him, you shouldn't of done that" muttered Uncle to Harry. Harry avoided me, and Sirius.

"We attacked a teacher" thought Hermione freaking out.

"Hermione I think we are a lot more trouble than that" I added standing by my God father and Uncle.

"I'm still not saying I believe" Harry said to me, Padfoot and my Godfather. I sighed my own brother didn't believe in me that kind of hurt.

"Then we should offer you proof, give us Scabbers" he said asking Ron for Scabbers aka ratman. I took a step back,I really don't like rats.

"Come off it, are you trying to say he escape Azakban just to kill Scabbers" said Ron weakly. I sighed why was Ron being this way, true if someone told me this a year ago I would of thought they were insane.

He looked at Hermione and Harry who look at him.

"Okay, say Pettigrew turn into a rat-there are million rats-how was he suppose to know" asked Ron. okay he did have a point.

"That's a fair question" said my God father.

My uncle pulled out a newspaper, it was crumbled and had the Weasley family, picture of them in what looked like Egypt.

"How did you get this" I asked a little curious.

"Fudge, when he came to inspect Azkaban last year he gave me this paper. And there was Peter, on the front page...on this boy's (point at Ron) shoulder...I knew him at once. How many times I seen him transform? And the caption said he was going to Hogwarts were Harry was" he said quickly and quietly.

"My God, his front paw" gasped my Uncle.

"What about it" said Ron.

"He's got a toe missing" said Padfoot (okay just to tell you I will be just switching to Uncle to Padfoot, its bugging me lol).

"Look Scabbers probably had a fight another rat or something...he's been in the family for ages about..."

"Twelves years" I said. "Ron, rats don't live that long" I added quietly.

"But..." said Ron.

"Look, the rat was with Voldemort, he betrayed his friends. Mom and dad switch secret keeper at the last minute. Padfoot was trying to stop Peter but the damage was done. The Rat had to think quickly, so he said a spell killing 13 muggles and cut of his own finger. He then became a rat later from by your brother Ron" I said quickly but not to fast. They all looked at me in shock.

"What I read way to much crime novels, am I not allowed to notice things" I mumbled leaning against the wall.

"Look there's one certain way to prove what really happen. Ron just give me the rat" my godfather said in stern voice.

"What are you going to do with him if I give you him" asked Ron my god father. He looked very tense.

"Force him to show himself, if he's not peter it won't hurt him".

Ron hesitated for a bit but he held out Scabbers. I took a step back and Padfoot gave me a worried look. I was seriously going to jump behind Padfoot if he was going to be the rat. I was scared out of mind. Why was I put into Gryffindor? I'm not feeling brave right now.

Padfoot grabbed Professor Snape's wand and stood by my godfather. I stood against the wall with wand in hand.

"On the count of three..One Two THREE"

A flash of blue/white light erupted from both wands, it was the same spell I used turn Scabbers into Rat-Face. I took another step back, I was against the wall now.

Rat face turn to Padfoot and my Uncle. Padfoot was in front of me

"Remus...Sirius, my friends" said Rat voices squeaky voice. I poked my head over Padfoots shoulder and glared at Rat Face. I moved quickly by Harry so I was out of the way.

He tried to leave but my god father and Padfoot push him back.

The rat turn to me and Harry.

"Phoenix...Harry you look just like your parents, my friends..." he said getting closer to us.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO THEM, after what you did to Lily and James, and Phoenix" shouted Padfoot.

Rat face moved away from us. Padfoot and Sirius cornered him. He had no where to escape.

"You Betrayed James and Lily didn't you Peter" said my god father glaring at him.

"The dark lord is so powerful you don't understand the power he has squeaked out the Rat. He turn to Padfoot "What would of you done" he asked desprate.

" I would die than betray them" shouted Padfoot. Meanwhile we (Ron, Harry, Hermione and Me) where watching wide eyes and everything.

Rat face tried to escape but me and Harry blocked the way.

"Harry Phoenix, your parents wouldn't want this" squeaked out Peter.

I backed away, Padfoot and my godfather grabbed him pushed him in front of them both raised there wands. They were going to kill him.

"No" me and Harry called out. Padfoot and my godfather looked at us like we were crazy.

"He betrayed your parents, and he hurt you Phoenix" said my Godfather.

"Lets take him to Dumbledore then you can be free and the dementors can have Peter" I said calmly.

They sighed and nodded. My godfather tied up Peter. Hermione and Harry helped Ron up.

Harry and Padfoot helped Ron, Hermione behind them Rat fast followed by my god father and me. I don't know why I was last, but I really didn't mind. I casted Mobilicorpus on the Professor. Who was now a few feet in the air not moving.

"You know after this is done, I can visit you if you want this summer" he as we walked. I smiled at him.

"I would loved that" I said as we walked. Soon we were outside the whomping willow. Herminoe went to look after Ron. Padfoot wanted to talk to me and Harry. Leaving my godfather to watch the rat.