Episode 15

*end of flashback*

Jungkook just stood there emotionless as he finished his story. The story from where his hatred started. The story from where all this violence began. The story which changed a soft boy's heart to flames of revenge and ruthlessness.

Y/N: .... and you never met her afterwards?

Jungkook: I did. After 2 years we met again. Leave it jagi. Why are you trying to rewind back those bad memories again?

You went towards him, made him sit on the edge of the bed and held his hands.

Y/N: I want to know the reason behind your identity and the reason behind my sister's continuous lies about not returning home because of overtime.

Jungkook: *paused for a few seconds* after leaving the apartment, blood was boiling in me but my emotional feelings and those memories of us being together dominated over the anger and I fainted onto the footpath just crying loudly in helplessness...

Jungkook: I lost my senses and didn't know what happened to me after that night when next day I found myself in an unknown bed. My body was aching and suddenly the scene of that man pounding on her flashed in front of my eyes and went crazy all again and started to leave the place. And then, I saw Yoongi hyung enter. He said he found me unconscious on the footpath and brought me home. I cried. A lot. I hugged him and kept crying because no matter how much I tried to forget it those memories kept flashing back. I told hyung what happened and what I saw and he advised me calmly to just move on because I deserved better. And it was then I started hating the words "love", "trust" because it gave me boils on hearing those. To calm myself and take my revenge I joined hands with the underworld...

You heard everything he had to say and not to mention, you felt bad for him.

Jungkook looked at you softly.

Jungkook: Things started taking a turn when I heard she was working underworld too with my biggest rival, The Wang clan. In many such events and meetings of the underworld where all the clans went to participate, she came and tried to make a conversation with me. Not to mention she was startled to see me here in this place. And this time she asked me to lay down in bed with her perhaps in the same way she did years ago when she lured that unknown to pound on her. Everything has a limit jagi and my one crossed when I came to know that she might harm YOU knowing that you were now my wedded wife.

His voice fell into a whisper.

"I cannot take the risk when it revolves around you"

Your anger, heartbreak over your step sister's death just vanished. You didn't feel pity for her like the way you were feeling just moments ago. After all, some things are meant for the good, isn't it?

...

TIME SKIP [at night]

You were sitting on the bed going through your wedding album when all of a sudden your chest pain began abruptly. You started losing out of your breath and it became difficult for you to keep your eyes open.

'Is it the end?'

'So early?'

'Was my nightmare turning into reality?'