4: You complete me

. . .

Jungkook untied you and carried you to his car and handed you a gun.

'Yah! I'm not a killer!' You looked at him with disbelief.

'Y/N, take it. Please for me.'

You sighed, 'fine.'

'Good girl.' He patted your head, as your eyes widen from his sudden remark.

Did he just compliment me?

_ _ _

You sat playing with Yeontan when Jungkook came in with a bouquet of assorted flowers.

Jungkook ━

I gave these flowers to her avoiding eye contact and cleared my throat trying not to sound awkward, 'I don't want it.' I tried to sounding cold.

She looked at me confused.

'Why on earth would you buy flowers you don't want?'

'Well, t-they were on sale.' I lied.

'Fine, I'll take them, thanks.' She hummed her way to find a vase to place the flowers in.

She really did mess up your mind for good Jungkook. But to be honest, it feels good. I don't want to regret it.

He smiled to himself.

Third person 

You went out to buy the grocery with the guards meanwhile, the members decided to have a lunch over at Jungkook's.

'Yah! Jungkook-ah! Why so serious looking at your phone?' Jin blurted out.

However, Jungkook didn't reply, and continued to focus on when Hoseok snatches his mobile making him wide eyed.

'Yah hyung! Give it back!' He protested as the rest of the members held him back.

'How to make a girl like you; How to know if you're in love; How to give flowers to a girl; things to buy the girl you like; pick up lines to make you look cool.' Hoseok starts reading Jungkook's search history while the other members try to hold their laughter.

'Hyung!' Jungkook was at loss of words.

'Seriously Jungkook? You? In love? That Chen was right all the time then? Why are you such a hopeless romantic?' Jin tried to speak through his laughs.

Then Hoseok's loud laugh fills the room, 'Men's perfume to seduce girls, Jungkook really? Like really?'

'Everyone out!' Jungkook shouts unable to hide his embarrassed face while everyone exit trying to hold in their laughs.

'Dude, just tell her.' Jimin patted his shoulder and left.

Jungkook 

After the members left, I thought about what Jimin hyung said, to just tell her.

Third person 

You got back carrying the groceries when Yeontan came running to you barking being excited to see you home.

'Aww hey Yeontan.' You kissed and pet him as Jungkook continued to glare.

She's mine, you're nothing but fur with short, stubby legs. Jungkook said underneath his breath.

The heck Jungkook? What has got into you? A pup? Really? Am I really that big of a hopeless romantic? I'm supposed to act tough.