3: Don't let go

'Forget about Mark.' He looked at you, his stare piercing your soul.

'Ju-Jungkook, I- I'm really grateful of you being so thoughtful about me, but I really c-can't forget about Mark, not right now.'

'Why?' He clenched his jaw as he felt his anger fumed out.

Y/N 

'Because I love him. I know I shouldn't now, but I still do.' My voice fell a whisper as flashbacks of our relationship came overflowing in the form of tears. Despite how cruel Mark was, my feelings haven't faded a bit.

He scoffs.

'That bullshit! And do you think he loves you back?' He bangs his hand hard against the table, making me scared.

I couldn't speak because of my voice breaking down but Jungkook's reaction wasn't helping it at all.

'J-Jungkook s-stop.'

'That scum will never love you! So just FORGET HIM !'

'P-please, j-just s-top.' There it was, I broke down in front of him which I never meant to. All he had left now was to think me as a pathetic woman crying over her cheater boyfriend like her life depended on it. I was expecting him to walk away annoyed or irritated- but he does something I'd never expected.

He sits beside me and hugs me.

'Stop it. Stop crying.' This time his voice wasn't laced with that old coldness, tather it was much gentler and soft. His comfort eventually made me ease up and refrain from crying.

I pulled away from the hug and stood up.

'Let's go home.' I said.

He nodded and followed as we walked to the car.

- - -

Third person 

You woke up quite late due to the fatigue from yesterday events.

As you went down the stairs, you saw Jungkook with a small satisfied smile as he had conquered something while he hid something behind his back.

'I have something for you.'

You scrunched your eyebrows trying to decipher what it was.

Suddenly, he holds up a tiny pup.

You gasp at the tiny creature. 'Oh my God, so adorable!'

You take the puppy in your arms holding it like a baby. Looking up at him, you smile your brightest you've smiled since the last week.

'Let me name him, um, Yeontan!'

'Well I have some work, I'll see you and Yeontan when I get back. And don't go out without my permission.' He showed a fragment of his smile and left.

. . .

Some time passes, while you were busy playing with Yeontan when suddenly he starts barking at the main door. Looking up you see a black van.

Y/N 

Is he home already?

Suddenly two men barge in, shooting everyone in their way while one of them tries to drag me out to the van. Trying to fight them with all my might, I struggle against their strengths.

'Leave! Just leave me! You filthy! Leave me I said!' My screams were muffled as I was pushed into the van.