Episode 10

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up opening my eyes hoping that all of it was a dream. I just looked at my side hoping that I would find her......my Y/N sleeping soundly beside me but all I found was emptiness. I was alone. There was no one and I was empty. Empty from within. Broken, hurt and most importantly DEAD.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jin: Here Jungkook, I made you some soup. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

Jungkook: I don't want to eat.

He said being expressionless.

Jin came and sat beside him. Although he was an agent under Jungkook, he still was his hyung and Jungkook still considered him as his elder listening to every advice which he had to offer to the young one.

Jin: Jungkook, I know you how you feel and we all are sad with Y/N's news but she didn't want your world to stop. She had always prayed for your happiness, hasn't she? Won't you do this for her?

Jungkook: And what she did to me was right? She left me with that sweet smile thinking that I'll be able to live without her? She just left me all alone?

He broke down amidst his words. Jin couldn't help but cry as well and why would he not? To all the other six you were just like a little sister whom they cared for dearly because all of them had no one except you.

And for Jungkook, he had NO ONE! He was left alone. Abandoned and all alone. He cried like a baby. Howling and weeping like a lost baby does just because he missed you, he missed your touch, he missed your presence, your healing words which were the reason to keep him alive.

HE LOST HIS EXISTENCE.

Taehyung came into the room with a diary in his hand. Seemed like he had been crying for hours as well. Jin was holding Jungkook giving him the motherly touch and soothing which actually didn't become a substitute for yours.

Taehyung: Jungkook, see t-this...Y/N wanted to say her last words to you. This diary reads it all.

He started crying again.

Jungkook, although couldn't control his heart from sinking deeper and deeper each moment took the diary from the weeping hyung and unfolded the pages of your life again...Your words which you wanted to say but...

Time didn't let you.

----

9 april, 2017 (edited- The day we first met)

Hey diary, I met a weird boy at the store today. He was shot. I offered him the bandage as a sign of courtesy but he just denied it and left! Pfft- how rude! *pouts*

10 april, 2017 (edited- my life changed)

Tf? He just came in the store again today and guess what? He is a criminal? There were cops literally asking me questions about that man who was hiding behind my counter and what do I get as result? Being abducted to his place!

17 april, 2017

I'm seeing Mark today! It's after ages since I'm seeing him! Finally that mafia Jungkook let me see him. Btw, he's sick tho... I'll leave him some meds~