Episode 18

TIME SKIP [9 months later]

Jungkook along with the other six boys were waiting impatiently outside the hospital ward in which Y/N was taken for her delivery.

Jungkook's anxiety and patience was being tested as he found himself stressing out even more hearing your cries and shouts. Everyone in the hospital including the other doctors and nurses tried to calm him down but all he could ever think of was only you and the baby. Since that incident, doctors had told him to take better care of you since any complications might worsen your health and especially the one's who was growing inside you.

Your screams intensified and so did Jungkook's anxiety. It was a painful labor.

Jin came and sat beside Jungkook patting the younger's back softly.

Jin: Everything will be fine, Jungkook. Our Y/N is strong.

Jimin: Jin hyung is right, Kook. Labor pain is normal and Y/N can endure it. Don't be nervous boy! You're going to be a father in no time!

Jimin, Jin and all the other boys tried to assure Jungkook when the nurse came out from the operation theatre. Jungkook ran towards her almost pushing back the boys.

Nurse: Congratulations Mr. Jeon! It's a girl

She flashed him a smile and that's when all the stress and fears that he was holding within busted out from his eyes in the form of tears as he fell on his knees crying in happiness. You did it. His Y/N made it.

The boys in the back started cheering for him, howling like children who won a match. He rushed inside the room seeing you sleeping soundly on the hospital bed. Tears continued to stream down.

Hearing his sniffling, you opened your eyes and gave him a soft smile. You motioned him to come closer to you and as he did, he saw her.

The little one lying close to her mother wrapped up in a white towel only her face to be exposed. Pink nose, tiny lips.

Jungkook: She looks just like you...

Y/N: But she has got the eyes of her father. Equally mesmerising and attractive.

Both of you chuckles together as you hold your little one in your arms and Jungkook wraps a protective arm around you.

----

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

I walked around cradling my little daughter in my arms.

Jungkook got home from his work.

I love Jungkook for who he is, not for what he does and so I didn't let him quit his gang but instead he opened an orphanage for little kids.

I'm proud of my Kookie.

He kissed mine and our baby's forehead and then gave me a peck on my lips.