Episode 6

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a few weeks since you left the house and Jungkook decided to focus his whole attention and time into controlling the gang.

Despite his hard efforts in hiding his emotions, the members noticed how painfully grave Jungkook had been, fuelled by his anger and somewhat sadness.

Although he was an underground mafia but his feelings for you were different, but you broke them. Little did his members know that beneath the grave face concealed the broken heart.

The six members gathered at Jungkook's office.

They sat around in his office... all of a sudden, a question popped up that silenced the whole room.

Jimin: Jungkook... will you be okay?

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at Jimin.

Jungkook: What's that supposed to mean?

He spoke in a cold tone like always.

Jimin: Y/N... well she left and-

Jungkook: Don't mention that name ever again!

Jungkook's gaze moved to the ground as he clenched his jaw. He hated that name! Yes! He hated you! He hated you because he himself couldn't stop but to think about you and your words...

'Jungkook: Then leave! Leave and never comeback again! And do me a favour, leave my life as well...

You stormed out of the room with a disgusted feeling.'

His blood boiled when he remembered those.

...

JIMIN'S POV

I felt worried and burdened at how Jungkook was acting. It's all my fault for hindering Jungkook's happiness.

But it was something that had to be done; although I despised the idea.

...

Y/N's POV

It has been a few weeks since I left his house and all I feel is stings of pain. But- I wanted this! Didn't I? I wanted my freedom back and my life as before....

Why am I then feeling this sensation? Why do I feel that--

AUTHOR'S POV

You cried. Regretting all of them, you just cried. But it was for his safety and you could not take risk. You had to erase yourself from his life before you became his greatest weakness.

But you couldn't erase him from your mind. You wanted to erase him, yes you wanted to forget him, but the more you tried not to think, the more you cried.

You couldn't continue this. It was suffocating. Giving up for someone sounds funny to others but when the feeling of being abandoned and lonely crepts, they realise how important it is for someone to have a person by their side.

For you, you had none. You had been leading your normally before this without anyone, but your life changed when-

'I cannot do this anymore.' you thought.

---

AUTHOR'S POV