Episode 16

JUNGKOOK's POV

The words which came out of his mouth took away the land underneath my feet. I couldn't speak. I was...... numb.

I had nothing left and I didn't how to react. I wanted to cry my heart out but the pain in my heart pierced me and tears didn't come out. I felt like I myself was dying soon. The words kept on ringing.

Tell me this was a dream.

Tell me this was all just a bad nightmare.

It had to be dream.

Just tell me once that my Y/N was okay.

Finally the waters of my eyes started to stream down but once they started, they never stopped.

Jungkook: It cannot h-happen.... pl-please, doctors don't away my only t-trust from you... b-bring my Y/N b-back.

Doctor: The patient's condition is too critical Mr. Jeon. Try to understand. Seems like she has been trying to overlook the initial symptoms for too long and that's what has made the matter worse.

Jungkook: We did a thorough check up doctor and Y/N's reports were negative. She seemed all fine.

My wails turned to begging because now I was losing my hope. The doctor's expression were toughened as he found it hard to console me.

I didn't require consolation. I wanted my Y/N.

I walked up to Doctor Kim.

Jungkook: P-please. I know you all can do something. Do whatever is required but please don't take her away from me. It's been after much struggle and years that we have been together again. I have lost her once already, I cannot lose her for forever now... please Doctor Kim.

Doctor Kim put a hand of consolation yet again on my shoulders.

Kim: Wait a second. I'll try my level best to see what I can do. But Mr. Jeon please, don't attach any strings of hope.

And with that he went to the operation theatre once again.

Once again those anxiety attacks within me began. Tears continued to stream down as the memories of me with Y/N flashed in front of my eyes.

'God you cannot be so cruel to take my life away.' I cried begging.

...

TIME SKIP

After what seemed like eternity, the doctors came.

Kim: Mr. Jeon, can I have a word with you?

Jungkook: Y-yes?