𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 ?!❞

✩。:*•.─────               ─────.•*:。✩

IT WAS A COLD WINDY NIGHT, as you walk towards the pharmacy to get a new box of tampons. Painful cramps were the only thing that keeps you in mind, well what could you say the third day is the most painful time.

"Welcome to SND Pharmacy, the service you deserve from the neighbors you trust! How can I help you?" You heard the pharmacist's voice as he greets you.

"Oh, where could I find a feminine product?" You said in the nicest way possible.

"I'm sorry, what?" You take off your mask that covers half of your face, you always wear a mask every time you went there to buy a tampon.

It just feels awkward and weirdly embarrasses, just like the sound that product made when you try to open it in a public bathroom. "Where could I find a feminine product?"

"We move feminine hygiene and care products to the corner side," he said and continuing his work.

You mouth thank you before you put your mask on again, walking to the corner side where you find a single box of tampons on the shelf.

Grab it and walk your way to pay, he takes the product from you and starts doing his thing. While waiting for your tampon, you heard a bell ringing from the door.

You turned your head and found a fairly tall guy come in and start walking like he knows what he was getting and where they place it, "Welcome to SND Pharmacy, just ask me if you need help!"

That guy has dark olive-brown hair and a stoic expression on his face often looks rather intimidating. You recognize who he is without even look at his jacket.

It's Ushijima Wakatoshi, the volleyball captain at your school. You're in the same year as him, it just you don't really know him and don't have any will to get to know him.

He caught your eyes before you turned your head back, actually if you keep that stare for like an hour he wouldn't even know you.

"One Tampax pearl triple pack tampons, anything else?" the pharmacist asks out loud without any hesitation.

You bawled your eyes out hearing that, do he need to say that loud. You gave him the money, after about a minute he gave you your change.

"We're going to close for 3 days due to construction prohibited, hope you get everything that you need as we close." Behind your mask, your face turns red, and your sweat starts running down.

You grab the plastic bag and walk towards the door, on your way to the door you accidentally bump into someone right on their chest.

"Sorry, I'm in hurry," you continue your way and finally you're already outside the pharmacy. Of course it was Ushijima, who'd you thought it was?

You notice your shoes are untied, you put that plastic bag on the bench that was in front of the pharmacy. Notice that your phone ringing, you decide to answer it.

"Where are you y/n-chan?"

"I ran off tampon so I went to the pharmacy, mom!" you answer it softly.

"Dad's is on his way, you better get home before him."

You stand up from your position and start realizing something, "Ok I'll be there in 5 minutes."

You hang up the call and decided to jog instead of walking, the only thing matters is that you need to hurry before your dad comes home.

Not just that, it's because you already promised your mom to help her prepare for your dad's birthday surprise.

You run confidently like you don't have anything to worry about. Still in the pharmacy, Ushijima standing in front of the pharmacy checking his plastic bag again, until he noticed something on the bench near him.

It was the plastic bag that has your tampon in it, he grabs it to make sure. Sitting on that bench hoping you come back to get your tampon for about 15 minutes.

"Tch... where the hell is she?" He said,

He decided to take that tampon with him, walking slowly looking around to find that stupid girl who left her tampon in front of the pharmacy.

On otherwise, you made your way home before your dad and help your mom with everything that she asks. You still haven't noticed your plastic bag and sleep peacefully, when Ushijima laying on his bed still figuring out who and where the girl that owns this tampon.

✩。:*•.─────                       ─────.•*:。✩

in which feminine product is the reason he made his first move

✩。:*•.─────                        ─────.•*:。✩

⚠️WARNINGS!
-MATURE SCENES
-SEXUAL CONTENTS
-STRONG LANGUAGE