04 | 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋

CHAPTER 4
when things don't turn out well❜

You walk downstairs after taking a fresh shower, lead your way to the kitchen to get water. Since you staying at Aiko with Hideo this weekend, you get to chance to say goodbye to them.

"Ah y/n, since you're staying with us and all I thought... well," Aiko's mom said while preparing her bento, "You're Aiko's best friend, and she's, she's so hard to talk to these days."

You put your mug down while pursuing your lips, "Maximum of three questions, immunity from prosecution."

"Agreed, drugs?", you paused for a while then said, "Unless you count phone and TV."

She sighs in relief, "Depressed? Is she depressed?".

"More like realistic, I'd say. For mental health, I always keep my eyes and ear open for her."

Aiko walked in between your conversation, "Sex? No that's too obvious, y/n keep an eye for that young lady ok." You just nod as an answer.

Aiko rolled her eyes, "Mom your taxi waiting." All of you three walk outside and you saw Hideo is talking to Aiko's dad.

"Bye, ma-dad!", it was a quiet neighborhood after the taxi went off to the airport. After everyone gets inside you lock the door and stay in the living room for a while.

"Y/n-chan, what are you doing?" she asked you.

You already set up your laptop and your notebook there, ready to finish your article. "Doing my stuff, why?".

"Ugh boring, so how's the boy?" she asked.

Hideo looks up at your face since he using your lap as a pillow, "Is there any interesting to talk about?".

"No one," After you just said that you look at your phone next to you.

USHIJIMA
Hi, y/n-san! What are you doing?

You smiled while looking at your screen, "Who is that? There is no secret between this friendship, bestie." Hideo takes your phone and screaming immediately.

"I KNOW IT!" Hideo gets up from you and then showing your phone to Aiko, "Ok, you guys need to chill."

"Bitch, how long have you been texting him?" Aiko asked you, "Not so long."

"Text him back, right now!"

You pout your lips annoy, "Can you guys give me privacy? I'll text him back,"

YOU
Hi, Ushijima-san! I was about to finish the article, wbu?

You turn your phone off and put it next to your mug, "Bitch ask her." Hideo poke Aiko's side, "What happened after I left you with him?".

"Normal experience a little bit of talking then he holds my- ah shit... nothing special about it." They just nod and seemingly unnoticed, "I'm tired, bye."