08 | 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐆𝐎

CHAPTER 8
I want you to go wherever I go

The next morning, you sat on the chair in the School Newspaper and Journalism room, zoning out in the middle of a discussion with the student councils for a charity marathon.

"Fujita-san, what do you think?" Matsumoto-san asked you.

"Oh, I'll send it to you when it's done." you answered.

"Ok, great! Thank you, y/n-san and everyone."

You lazily stretching your body while taking a deep breath, looking at them as they're one by one stood up from their seat. "I'm not done yet," you mumbled.

"I want both of you to work on the poster right now, while the rest of it finish their job."

They nodded, went back to their seat. You reach out your papers, start reviewing and correcting them. Matsumoto-san stood up behind you, looking over your shoulder as you both read something.

"Ordinary working stiffs in the respectable job."

You paused, "I've heard that before."

"You're the one who said it," he chuckled.

"Oh," you said, examining it. "What can I help you?".

"Here's the design, which one do you like?" he asked, handing his tablet to you.

"I like this one, but could you add this on here?" you said, giving your statement.

"Noted," he replied went back to his seat.

"Don't forget we are going to have dinner at my place, you coming too right, y/n-san?" Takeshi the president of the School Newspaper and Journalism, snapped at you.

"Yes, I will."

You bit your lip as you saw Aiko entering the room, "Y/n-chan!!!".

"Your counselor wants to talk to you," she said.

"Right now?" you asked, raising your brow. "I'm busy, I need to do my papers."

"You could trust me with it," Matsumoto-san replied.

"Great, come on!" Aiko said grabbing your hand, "I hate slow walker, y/n-chan!".

Aiko keeps her hand on you, pulling your hand to keep up with her steps. Finally, after several times trying to let go of your hand, she let go of herself.

"I know how to walk," you said rubbing your hand that turns a bit red.

"Ugh, you acting like a baby this whole day." she replied rolling her eyes.

"My body hurt, you could pull my hand out if you keep doing that."

Aiko chuckled, "Is it ding dong appointment?"

"Shut up before I shove down my shoes into your throat," you stared up at her.

"Mean," she frowned.

You knocked on the door of the student admission as you entering the room with Aiko, "Aiko said you called me, so here I am."

"Ah, thank you, Aiko. Take a seat," she said permitted you to sit.

You sit on the chair in front of her desk, "Fujita y/n, you choose law as your special major."

"Yeah, what about it?" you asked.

"I received a call from your parent, they said you only hoping for one university, is it true?" she continued.

"I just follow my mom's path, are there any problems?" you coughed a little.