05 | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐓

WARNING!
SEXUAL CONTENT

CHAPTER 5
parking lot

Ushijima lead your way to his car, on your way there is no single word that comes out of your mouths. Finally, after 10 minutes of driving, his car stops at the random parking lot.

"Ok, what do you want?" you asked him.

He exhaled deeply, "Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't say anything."

You looked at him confused, "I'm fine with that."

"That's just how my mom copes with someone that she just met," he said holding your hand.

You let go of your hand and said, "I understood that and I 100% agree with your mom."

"I've got to stop romanticizing you, if I'm thinking that we could even be romantically held hands, I'm sorely mistaken."

Ushijima places his hand on your left cheek he had his stoic face turn into a weird concern, "Are you sober?".

"Yes, I'm sober just a little high but I'm totally fine." You rolled your eyes, "Ball is life, you can't be bothered with bitches Ushijima."

You patted his head gently. He takes away your hand from him then turns his head around, "You need to focus on your practice."

He turns his head to look at you again, "You know what, fuck it... I love you y/n!" Ushijima cupped your cheeks and slowly lifted your head.

He pressed his full lips against yours, holding himself there then pull himself off. Fuck, he kissed me. Should I kiss him too?. You leaning yourself forward, grab his cheeks then placed your kiss on his lip.

He kissed you back slowly, carefully, as if afraid if he would do something wrong and make you stop. Little did he know, there was close to nothing he could do to make you want to quit kissing him.

The pace of both of your kisses, which had started various is slowly started to pick up speed. You unbuckled your seat belt, make your way to sit on his lap.

You used your hand to reach up and explore his neck, shoulders, and hair more thoroughly. Your lips getting wet from each other's saliva. He pulled away, a string of saliva connected with your mouths.

You stared at him, your faces locking each other eyes, "I might never admit it even to myself but I love you too, Ushijima."

Your tongue slipped into his mouth again, but it's time he met it with his own. He moved his hand that was right on your waist to unbuckled his seat belt then grab his phone out of his pocket.

He turns on his phone, then presses something onto it while still focusing on your mouths. In between your kiss, a soft melody comes out of his phone starting to fill inside the car.

Did he prepare this? He starts to kiss all over your neck then stop right to your ears, "Backseat?".

Music playing:
Love Song - Lana Del Rey

————

In the car, in the car,
in the backseat, I'm your baby

He helps you to get up and move to the backseat. You took off your shoes, then sitting on top of his lap again. You smiled before biting your lip and leaning back in to kiss him again.