10 | 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃

CHAPTER 10
malled

You begged Ushijima to watch a romance movie out of all movies that were air, he did say yes because he trusted you with the movie choice. Silence falls over both of you as the movie starts,

"I can not believe we are going to watch romance," he said.

"I thought you like romance," you said.

He sighed, "I only watched The Notebook."

After halfway through it you start to feel bored because the movie was a total flop, you looked at him with all his seriousness. At first, you thought he was enjoying the movie until he whispers something, asking if you want to ditch the movie.

"Here's your drink," Ushijima gave you the drink.

"What is this?" you let Ushijima pick the drink for you as a payback.

He handed the drink, the drink looked pinkish almost like purple. "You said you'll like everything I ordered," he answered as he takes a sip from his.

You look at him as you take a sip from it, right after the smoothie texture touches your tongue, your eyes start to widen. The taste from it making your cheeks goes all red, the sourness and the sweetness blend perfectly.

"Glad you like it," he smiled.

"This is so good," you replied, throwing away the receipt into the trash can. "Where do we go next?"

"I haven't brought any gift for your mom, gift shop?" he suggested, you nodded.

Ushijima takes your hand, as both of you taking a step on the escalator. You know exactly where you going, a place that has everything you look for. He asked a bunch of questions about your mom, luckily your answers were helpful enough to give him an idea.

"Is she really that busy?" he asked,

"Yep, really busy."

You walk into the store, followed by Ushijima. A bell goes off and the staff rushes up to both of you, giving you a bundle of balloons. "When your feeling bad or mad or sad, buy something on Wrapify!"

"What's happening?"

"You're our lucky one-millionth customer, all these coupons for special occasions are for you!" the manager said,

Ushijima looks at you with confusion drawn on his face, "Thank you,,"

"It's an unlimited expiration date coupon."

It caused everyone's attention to look at what's happening, even the people that were passed by the store. "On three, everyone... 'I love Wrapify'!" the photographer said,

"One... two... three, I love Wrapify!"

The manager shakes hands with Ushijima after their taken the photo, and just like what you thought, his stoic and awkward face says it all. The crowd started to one by leave both of you, back to normal as things are not happening earlier.

"I can't explain what was happening," he said.

"Indescribable experience, at least we got a free coupon," you told him with a small laugh.

-

You both look around the store looking for a nice gift, "Which one do you think she'll like?" Ushijima stopped at the scented candle sections, he sniffed at it first before he handed it to you.