06 | 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

CHAPTER 6
❛peach pudding

"So what happened that night?" Aiko asked you as she teased you.

Both of you just finished a math test, you put everything back in your pencil case making sure you left your table clean.

"He confessed to me, that's it." you replied.

She paused, then made eye contacted.

"You are the worst liar ever," she murmured.

Before you could respond, you saw Ushijima standing in front of your class talking to one of the boys. It was a nice gesture of him, walking towards you while smiling at you.

"Hi, y/n-chan! Hi, Maeda-san!" he said.

You noticed people staring at you by the way Ushijima call your name, they probably heard about the rumor but they thought it was just a rumor.

"Hi, Toshi-kun! How was the test?" you asked him.

"I did a pretty good job I'd say, what about you?" he spoke in a softer and more hushed tone.

"We did as usual right, y/n? Also just called me Aiko since you date my nonbiological sister," she said and you just shook your head.

For a couple, you both still awkward each other most of the time even though y'all already sleep with each other.

"Would you like to have lunch together?" he asked.

"Sure, yeah me and Aiko just about to head canteen. You want to join with us?" you invited.

Aiko sucks her teeth looking at you, "No the fuck, I'm leaving you two together, ok bye bestie."

"Ok, so just two of us? Is it okay?" he asked, holding out his hand for you to take it.

You stood up from your position, "Yes." You beamed and held his hand as you walk to the canteen, holding hands.

-

"When did they stop looking at me," you scowled, waiting in the lengthy line.

"Thought it was okay with you to let others know, and otherwise you cute so that's why." he chuckled at what you said.

Your heart fluttered by just hearing him calling you "cute".

After waiting in line for 5 minutes, it's finally your time to order. You walked to the counter and ordered, "Do you still have the peach jelly?" you asked.

"Sorry miss, we gave the last one to him." she said pointing her finger to Ushijima.

"Oh, thank you." you replied.

You followed him as he chose a table, "Are you okay, y/n-chan?" he asked while pulling your chair for you.

"Yes, I am." you answer as you sitting on a chair.

He looked at you and when he realized you were looking back, he averted his gaze towards his food instead.

"Itadakimasu," the two of you spoke before eating.

"Wanna trade?" he broke the uncomfortable silence by offering his peach jelly to you.

"No, it's okay I like orange jelly too."