MISSION 07: PLAN

07: Plan

Ainee's POV

"Ma'am Ito na po yung mga pinapabili niyo," the maid said.

"Paki-lagay nalang po sa tabi," sagot ko. Tumayo ako at nilapitan ang karton na dinala ng maid dito sa kwarto ko. I bought a wig, cheap clothes, slippers and uh... some fake face skin. I also don't know why I'm doing this, should I call myself crazy?

Whatever! Besides this is for my plan.

I took my cellphone on the side table and immediately searched for pearl's number, I texted her that we would meet at the hideout, and after I sent it to her I also immediately received a text from my cousin. I breathe heavily before i read his text.

From: Ethan

[he's in front of my company, what should I do? should i tell him? it looks like he has no intention of stopping asking me questions.]

Napa-irap ako sa inis, isn't he tired? Ughh!!

To: Ethan

[Don't you dare, Ethan.]

I threw my cellphone on the bed and sat on the sofa, I'm lazy to go to work today, besides I don't have much to do now so I just left the papers that need to be signed with my secretary, tho I'll just sign it tomorrow, I took a deep breath before getting up and leaving my room.

I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen, I got some water and drank it, I was still thinking about how to do my plan, it was a bit difficult but duh! Everything I could do, and I'm sure I could do it. Then I washed my hands and went to the living room, I caught manang fe walking but also immediately stopped in front of me.

"Ma'am may mga tao po sa labas." she said. Taka akong tumingin sa kanya.

Did she say 'Mga'?

I nodded to manang fe, she also left and went to the kitchen, I was about to take a step to go to the people she was talking about when suddenly the voice of a man or more correctly mens, echoed throughout the mansion.

"Hindi mo naman sinabi sa'min na may bodyguards ka na pala ngayon Agent A." pang-aasar ni Kevin.

"T*ng*na pre wag ka ng mag-salita diyan baka ipa-kaladkad tayo niyan sa mga bodyguards niya haha." Jake added. I don't care what they say, I was just surprised when they suddenly appeared here in the mansion... yeah! They're here.

"Ang laki pala ng bahay mo agent A, ngayon lang ako naka-pasok eh." Olivier said.

"Dapat pala dito tayo lag---"

"Who the hell told you to come here?" I raised my eyebrow. "And where's Pearl and Guine?" Pag-kasabi ko non ay biglang may pumasok na naman.

"Ugh! Those guards!" Inis na sabi ni Guine. I was shocked to look at them. What did these five do to my guards? I glanced at the door again when one of my guards suddenly entered.

"Ma'am nag pu-pumilit po silang pumasok." He explained nervously.

"No... it's ok, they're my friends... back to work." he nodded and left.

I stood in front of them with my arms crossed and waited for someone to speak. It looks like they got what I wanted to happen so they spoke as well. "Uhh... we're here." Guine started. She look nervous.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked, out of curiosity. She smiled at me.

"Nakakatakot ka kasi!" She shouted.

Sandali kaming natahimik. So dahil nandito na'rin sila and I know na wala na akong magagawa, niyaya ko sila sa kitchen para kumain, 10:40 am na'rin naman kaya mas mabuti na sigurong sumabay na sila sa'kin kumain, tho may kaunting kabaitan pa naman ako kahit papaano.

manang fe put the food on the table, I also told my companions to go with me so he prepared six plates for all of us, they immediately grabbed the food and put it on their plate. Are they that hungry? and they almost killed each other just to get food.. shocks !!

I also took my food and started eating.
"Sabi sa'yo eh, dapat lagi tayo dito para may pagka---ughhhuhugh!" hindi natuloy ni Kevin ang sasabihin niya dahil bigla nalang siyang nasamid ng kinakain niya.

Natawa naman silang lahat. "Tsk.. dapat talaga binabawasan mo 'yang katakawan mo ehh." Sabi ni Jake. Inismiran lang siya Kevin at kinuha yung tubig na inabot sa kanya ni Pearl.

"Akala ko naman pre kamatayan mo na." Singit ni Olivier. They all just laughed while Kevin didn't know what to do, he looked sharply at one by one and continued to eat.

"King*na niyo!" He fired.

We were filled with silence and no one spoke anymore, we also didn't feel awkwardness because this scene is normal for us, since we have known each other for a long time. when I swallowed what I was eating then I started talking. Besides they're already here so I won't prolong it, we should be there at the base to talk, but they voluntarily went to the mansion without telling me, so I'll just say it here, tsk.

"May sasabihin ako sa inyo..." I said. they stopped what they were doing and turned to me.

"What?" Pearl asked.

They are now focused on me and waiting for me to say something. they're kind of funny in that part, like they're fools waiting for something important to say.

Too harsh...

"Hahaha..." I laughed, but I also immediately stopped when I realized what I had done, and shock changed their expression. What a stupid me!

Did i laugh? Oh fvck!

"Did you see t-that!?" Pearl scream, tango lang ang isinagot nila.

"S-he laugh..." sabi naman ni Guine. Tsk. it's like they haven't seen me laugh before, well I haven't really laughed like that yet because I don't want that kind of laugh, it looks like demonic... ugh!

But I did!

Tumango sila. "Ang creepy!" Sigaw ni Jake. Binatukan naman siya ni Olivier.

"Wag ka mag-alala, walang tatalo sa'yo." Pang-aasar ni Kevin at nag-tawanan na naman sila, I laugh secretly.

"Wag niyo asarin si Agent A, once a year lang yan tumatawa." I looked sharply at Olivier.

"I agree... Ano yung sasabihin mo?" Si Guine na yung nag tanong.

Sumeryoso ako at mukhang na gets naman nila dahil sumeryoso 'din sila. I know they can read what's running through my mind so I won't be surprised if they already know what I'm going to say, but I still want to clarify that and I'm sure they also want to hear that from me.

I took a deep breath. "I have a plan." I directly said. And of course they weren't surprised by what I said, duh I know them, that's what I said, and I know they know that when I let go of the word they can't do anything about it.

"So... what's that?" They asked. I just look at them seriously and i signal to finish their food. I decided na sasabihin ko nalang sa basement for safeness.

Sanay na kami as ganitong habit, na kapag may mga importante kaming pag uusapan ay sa basement kami para secured though minsan doon kami sa mansion nila Guine.