MISSION 24: MIYAZAKI'S REAL AGENDA

24: Miyazaki's Real Agenda

Ainee's POV

Kagaya ng napag-planuhan, dumiretso kami sa mansion ng mga Arvala but the thing is, kasama namin ang Miyazaki. Uncle Ferdinand invite them. That's not a problem for us, besides, Akhira also wants to talk to us, so uncle Ferdinand suggested that we can do that at their mansion.

Sabay-sabay namin na tinahak ang direksyon papunta sa bahay nina Guine, sakay ng isang van na minamaneho ni Jake naroon lahat kami habang nakasunod naman saamin ang van ng Miyzaki at nasa unahan ang sasakyan ni tito Ferdinand.

"Sa tingin niyo, anong pakay ng dragon's organization bakit sila nandoon?" Pearl suddenly asked.

"I was also shocked when I saw the girl na may hawak ng briefcase and na feel ko na there is something wrong na." Tumaas ang gilid ng labi ko habang pinapakinggan na mag salita si Guine.

"Medyo late na nga ang dating ko no'n eh kasi tinumba na lahat ni Guine yung mga nasa basement." Kunyari pang nang-hihinayang na sabi ni Olivier.

"Kevin, You said you got the list of the dragon's organization, right?" I intervened in their conversation and seriously asked Kevin.

They immediately fell silent and waited for what I would say next, but Kevin's answer was what I was waiting for.

"I have it, gusto mong makita?" He asked, ready to show me the papers.

"I would like to, but not right now especially since we still have guests." I said.

Our entire trip was silent until we reached Guine's house, none of us tried to speak. Matapos makapag park ay bumaba na kami ng van, ganon din ang Miyazaki, naunang pumasok si uncle Ferdinand sumunod kami at huli ang Miyazaki, sinalubong kami ng katulong nina Guine.

"Welcome to our home." Uncle Ferdinand welcomed them.

"Maupo kayo." Anang katulong nila.

Jake, Olivier and Kevin sat down on the sofa without saying a word, followed by Pearl and Guine. It was obvious from their looks that they were still shy but when I looked at Kelsea it was like she didn't care about her surroundings. I just shook my head and sat down on the single sofa.

Naupo na rin si Akhira at maya-maya lang ay may ipinatong siyang briefcase sa center table.

"That's the... Briefcase." Komento ni Guine dahilan para lumipat sa kanya ang atensyon namin.

"Obviously, that's a briefcase." Mataray ang pagkaka-sabi non ni Kelsea pero hindi siya pinansin ni Guine sa halip ay diretso parin ang tingin niya sa briefcase na inilapag ni Akhira.

"Yeah, I know that's a briefcase. The briefcase that the woman was holding earlier at the mall." She said calmly.

"So?" Walang ganang tanong ko kay Akhira. "Can you please just tell us what do you want to say?"

"We just want to tell you na matagal ka na naming hinahanap and we are not an enemy." Seryosong sabi ni Akhira.

Silence enveloped us again, not knowing which of us would speak next until Lhairra broke the silence.

"In fact, we have the same goal." She said.

"To defeat the dragon's organization." Singit ni Reymart.

"May alam ba kayo tungkol sa organization nila?" Tanong naman ni Olivier.

They looked at each other. Akhira sighed before facing us again, she looked straightly at Olivier's eye before answering.

"Yes."

I raised my eyebrows when I heard her answer, she was serious while looking at each of us directly in the eyes. I don't care if they know anything about that organization, I know they want something else that's why they're here and that's what I want to hear.