MISSION 15: UNKNOWN

15. Unknown

Ainee's POV

"Yes! I'm already here," I answer from the other line. This is my cousin Ethan, I informed him that I will now go to his office to give this envelope containing the information. I dressed as Nicole because I would go straight to Miyazaki's base after I handed over this envelope.

I was about to enter the elevator when I suddenly bumped into someone. I was going to shout at him but I remembered that I was Nicole so I had to have a different attitude. It's a bit difficult but it has to be done because that's part of the plan. ugh!! why is he blocking my way!

Relax Ainee and control your emotions... Nicole's attitude should be kind and understanding, okay? inhale... exhale. "Sorry... are you okay?" I asked him.

I bent down to make it more convincing and when I was satisfied I adjusted my clothes and picked up the envelope that had fallen, I noticed that the man was still not leaving so I stood up and looked at him. I'm starting to get annoyed, why hasn't he left yet? what is this man's problem? I took a deep breath.

"Look, mister I'm sorry oka--" I couldn't continue what I was going to say when I saw who was in front of me. what the fu--! if I'm not mistaken he's the man I almost crashed into my car last time. But why is he here and what is he doing here?

"Uhh... miss ayos ka lang ba?" Nabalik ako sa ulirat ng tapikin niya bigla ang balikat ko. Tumango tango lang ako at nilag pasan na siya. May pagtataka sa mukha niya pero hindi ko na pinansin iyon at pinindot nalang yung floor kung nasaan ang office ng pinsan ko.

My goodness! Hindi ko in-expect na makikita ko siya ulit, but it looks like he didn't recognize me. Well ibang tao kasi ako ngayon, kung si Ethan nga hindi ako nakilala siya pa kaya.

When the elevator opened, I quickly got out and went to Ethan's office, I didn't bother to knock and I just entered immediately. I caught him staring at his laptop and busy with what he was doing, I went straight to him and without saying a word I placed in front of him the two envelopes I was holding.

Itinaas niya ang tingin sa'kin. "Oh, Aine-i mean... Nicole," sarkastikong sabi niya. Ngumisi ako para sabayan ang ano mang walang kwenta niyang trip, barilin ko kaya itong lalaking 'to?

"Shut up, Ethan. I'm here to give you this," sabay tapat ulit ng envelope sa mukha niya.

He looked at it curiously before taking it. I went to the sofa and sat on it, I also took the wine that was placed on the table. "What's this?" He asked.

"The fvck! Just open it," inis kong singhal sa kanya bago ininuman ang basong hawak ko. Hmm nice taste, saan naman kaya niya nakuha ang wine na'to?

I saw the shock on his face as he stared at the paper he was holding. He might not be able to believe that he already had in his hand the information he wanted to hold on to. He turned in my direction in astonishment.

I got up from my seat and took a walk inside his office. "You found them..." he said dramatically. Huminto ako sa pag lalakad at lumingon sa kinaroroonan niya.

"So?" I said. I raised my eyebrows at him but I was surprised when he suddenly walked in my direction and hugged me without saying a word. Gosh! Wtf! "He-- hey! Hey!" I would have tried to push him but his hug was so tight. Fvck! What is this man's problem?

"Thank you," he dramatically said. Hinintay ko nalang siyang bumitaw sa yakap bago lumayo.

Matapos ng pag uusap namin ay umalis na'rin ako agad dahil ako nalang ang hinihintay nila. I went to the parking lot in the basement and it didn't take long because I also reached it immediately, when I got out of the elevator I felt differently as if someone was watching me. My eyes simply surveyed the surroundings, no people and only vehicles were here. I still knew where I parked my car so I walked calmly.

I suddenly felt someone following behind me while eyes were still watching me.

I knew it.

goodness! they're scaring me. I quickened my pace a little, and when I finally reached the location of my car I stopped in front of it. I barely turned my head and I could still feel the presence of this person behind me. Bakit ba ngayong araw nila naisipang gawin Ito? At isa pa, sino ba sila?

And since I was already feeling a little annoyed, I wasted no more time and immediately turned around to kick him. My foot hit his stomach causing him to fall and before he could get up I immediately pulled out the gun I was carrying and pointed it in his direction at kasabay nito ay umalingawngaw din ang pagkasa ng baril na nanggagaling sa gilid ko.

Tsk!

I slightly looked at the one on my side and I wasn't really mistaken because his gun was also pointed at me. Their faces were unfamiliar, maybe this was the first time I had seen them. They are wearing black suits and if you look at them they just look like businessmen but the truth is they are bad people.

"One wrong move, you will die." The man on my side said, nakatutok pa'rin ang hawak kong baril sa lalaking nasa harap ko na nakatayo na ngayon.

Ngumisi ako at ibinaba ang nakataas kong kamay. "Let's see," I said and quickly kicked his hand holding the gun, it flew into one of the vehicles causing its window to break. I kicked him again in the stomach so he was a bit weak, I was ready to kicked him in the chest but suddenly I felt an arm wrapped around my neck and I saw in the corner of my eye the man I kicked earlier.

Tsk! This man really pisses me off!

The man with the gun earlier stood up and rushed in our direction, his fist clenched and ready to punch me but I bowed my head so instead of hitting me, he hit his partner. Napa-irap na lamang ako.

Hindi ko talaga alam kung anong pakay ng mga ito sa akin. "What do you want?!" Singhal ko. Hindi sila sumagot kaya siniko ko sa tagiliran itong lalaking nakapulupot sa'kin.

The fvck!

Ang dumi dumi niya tapos hinahawak niya pa sa'kin yang kamay niya, pinagpagan ko muna ang damit ko before giving this man in front of me a strong blow, he complained of pain so I took the opportunity to kick his leg. He lost his balance and immediately fell down, I felt the coming blow behind me so I quickly caught the hand of whoever dared to punch me, I twisted his arm at the same time I also wrapped my leg around his leg causing him to also loses his balance. Weak!

I felt a man standing behind me, I pulled out my gun again and pointed it straight at his forehead but we seem to have the same mindset now because his gun is also facing me. "What do you want from me?" I asked him calmly but he didn't answer me again.

Mariin akong napapikit dahil sa inis. "I said what the fvck do you want from me?!" Sigaw ko at mas itinutok pa ang baril sa kanya.

He chuckled. He wiped the blood from his mouth with his hand. "Simple, I just want to know--" hindi niya naituloy ang sasabihin nang biglang umalingawngaw ang putok ng baril.

Pareho kaming napalingon sa lalaking bumagsak sa sahig at duguan ang kamay. Lilingunin ko pa sana yung isa pang lalaki pero agad siyang nawala. I turned my attention to the man who was now heading in my direction so I also pointed the gun at him but he was just calm and didn't seem to notice the gun I was pointing at him, he approached and looked at the lying man but he also immediately stood up and faced me.

"What a coincidence miss," he said.

He was the man earlier in the elevator and the one I almost ran over. "You... again," walang ganang sambit ko at ibinaba na ang baril.

"He almost stabbed you so I shot him," he said. I was about to ask him that pero mukhang nabasa naman na niya ang nasa isip ko. "You better be careful next time. Mukhang may pakay sila sayo," he added.

THEY better be careful next time.

Hindi na ako nag salita pa at aalis na sana ngunit bigla ulit siyang nag-salita. "Ikaw yung babae kanina sa elevator right? by the way I'm Bryle," pakilala niya. Inilahad niya pa ang kamay niya.

Tiningnan ko lamang Ito at tinalikuran na siya. Pumasok ako sa sasakyan ko at pinaharurot ito paalis ng building.

I don't care who you are...

"Nicole... Nicole Fuergo." I said.