MISSION 10: WELCOME PARTY

10: Welcome Party

Ainee's POV

"Sabi sa 'yo, sasama din 'yan e." I heard Kevin whispered about me. Hinampas siya ni Guine sa balikat dahilan para mag-asaran na naman sila.

"Shhhh... Baka mag back out 'yan sigi." Guine whispered to Kevin, nilingon ko sila sa puwesto nila kaya agad silang umaktong parang wala lang, I rolled my eyes at them before scrolling again to my cellphone.

The three of us are here now in Guine's living room, currently waiting for Pearl, Jake, and Olivier. I'm scrolling through my phone while Guine and Kevin are talking.

When I came home from work earlier, I caught up with Guine outside the mansion, I thought she had something important to say but what she was going to say was about the party. and we ended up sitting here in her living room with Kevin while waiting for others.

I know it's too early for us to go to the party, but... the hell I'm already bored here, fifteen minutes passed when we got here but it seemed like an hour, then we didn't do anything here, just sat while the two chatted there on the other sofa.

I was about to speak when we suddenly heard cars outside and soon the big door of the mansion opened and Pearl, Olivier and Jake entered.

Pearl sit beside me while Jake and Olivier remained standing. "Weee... Traffic." Basag ni Jake sa katahimikan.

"Late na ba tayo?" Tanong ni Olivier at isa-isang tumingin sa'min.

Lumingon 'din si Pearl sa'min. "I thought the party will start at 8:00?" Pearl asked curiously, perhaps she was confused by what Jake had said.

"Seven 20, we still have thirty minutes to sit here, then we're going to the party na." Sagot ni Guine at bahagya pang tumawa.

"Masyado kasing excited..." Pambabarani Kevin kay Jake and they started fighting.

The men started making noise, they were probably going to do pure nonsense again. Guine moved next to Pearl and she also started to make noise.

"We thought you weren't going to that party." Pearl said. Umiling ako.

Guine nodded, agree with what Pearl said. "Yeah! because we didn't receive any reply from you when we messaged you with the invitation." She added.

Akala ko 'rin ay hindi ako pupunta, pero parang may nag-tulak sa akin na pumunta sa party na iyon, kaya ito naka-ready na ako for the party.

"I thought so too." Maikling sabi ko.

They still talked a lot while waiting for the time, which even included in the conversation about my plan, yeah we already talked about that but my plan isn't really that clear to them yet, maybe next time I'll just explain it to them.

I still don't know much about my parent's death and it's hard to attack the opponent without enough information.

***

"Lets see each other at the venue." Sabi ni Guine. May dala kaming kanya kanyang sasakyan kaya magkikita nalang kami sa venue.

Hindi naman ganon kalayo ang imamaneho namin kaya I think mga 8:20 pm nandoon na kami, but still we're late, well that not a big deal anyway.

Nag park na sina Olivier kaya nag park na rin kami, may kaunting re-touch pa akong ginawa bago tuluyang bumaba ng sasakyan.

"So... Is this his mansion?" Tanong ni Pearl habang naka tingala sa napaka laking mansion sa harap namin.