#1 +×meeting×+

Author's note
Hiii! This is the story I wrote, it's kind of like a draft I saw from like 2 years ago but I decided to continue writing it because it looks fun and I'm bored asf, the first 3 parts/chapters of the story are the ones I wrote 2 years ago but I'm going to continue writing the story from now on!
I hope you enjoy my story!
____________________________________________________

Yoongi, he was a super popular and rich boy, he was the son of the most richest man in Korea.

He lived on his own for a while now, which he found super boring, he lived in a HUGE house.

It was super big with a large kitchen there was a black counter and white cabinets, a big fridge and a kitchen island which was white, there was a white wooden floor and two fancy lamps, next to the counter was a door to the backyard.

In the backyard you would find beautiful flowers and a brown wooden bench to sit on.

There also was a large living room with a white couch and a big black TV, a beige carpet and a little fireplace, on top of the fireplace were a few pictures of him and his family and above it was a huge painting of a beautiful landscape.

If you entered the house from the frond door, then you stand in a not large- but not small hallway with a coat rack and a shoe rack.

If you walk out of the hallway you see the stairs to the next floor, next to the stairs on the right side was the kitchen and on the left side of the stairs the living room.

Next to the kitchen was a door to the basement, in the basement was a hallway with several doors to spare bedrooms if his family members would stay at his house, all the doors were white along with the walls and the ceiling, the ground was slightly grey and carpet like material.

Up the stairs was a hallway too with several doors as well, walk in closet room, his bedroom with a huge comfy bed, a game room, an office for his work and a few other rooms.

All the doors were brown and the walls were white and the ceiling too with a wooden ground.

There was an attic too, but he only placed things in there he didn't use like old photo albums and so.

One day his parents came to visit him and they talked.

'Yoongi, honey, what would you think about finally dating someone? It would be great for our company' his mom spoke, Yoongi hated this topic, he just wanted to live in peace without stupid gold diggers which would use him for his money and fame.

'But mom I don't want anyone!' Yoongi spoke back.

'We could help you with finding someone, and we really don't care who it is, even if it's a boy or even a unicorn, as long as you love that person okay?' his mom said.

'Okay mom, I'll look for someone' Yoongi told his parents to shut them up, which they were smiling at.

The next day Yoongi woke up and got ready, he had a promise to keep with his parents, otherwise they'll annoy him until he does so.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, maybe he would like someone to talk with and distract him from stressing situations, maybe.... He'll be happy for once too.

He put on his coat and his shoes and walked to his garage full of super expensive cars which was connected to the side of the kitchen and drove to a café to think about a plan.

Once he got there he parked his car, and walked to the cashier to make his order.

Without looking up he said 'i would like an iced americano and a muffin'.

' okay that'll be 4.99 euro's please' the cashier spoke and Yoongi looked up at him.

He's got beautiful eyes and little mochi cheeks, cute, beautiful pink plump lips and blonde hair with a bit of brown outgrowth, Yoongi looked at his name tag which said "Jimin".

' uhm sir you can pay now' the boy nervously spoke, 'i'm sorry' Yoongi spoke and finally paid for his order and sat down at a table next to the window.

He looked around the place an noticed it was a little different than others would decorate it, it had brown wooden floors and brown window frames, it gave him kind of like tangled vibes.

The benches and chairs were also brown but a lighter shade of brown, it looked cute and comfy, some plants were spotted here and there too.

He snapped out of his thoughts when the same boy from behind the cash register came with his order.

'H-here is your order, I-I hope you'll enjoy it' he again nervously spoke, he wanted to walk away but Yoongi stopped him.

'Hey, since there is no one here except me, do you want to sit down with me and talk? You seem around the same age as me and I'm actually very bored' Yoongi spoke.

You could see the boy was hesitating, but spoke 'u-uhm sure' and sat down.

' i'm Yoongi nice to meet you' Yoongi spoke, 'I-i'm Jimin.... Nice to meet you too?' The blonde boy said a little nervous and hesitating about if he should keep talking to him or not.

'That's a nice name for a pretty and cute boy like you'