10 !¿rooftop?¡

"Oh, so you found this place" Yoongi stated.
"No, it only looks like it I didn't actually find it I'm not even here, it's hallucination, I'm actually still downstairs." Jimin joked and Yoongi just gave him a slight smile.

"Soooo I actually came here to ask you something" Jimin smiled sweetly.
"Oh? What is it?" Yoongi asked while pulling his earphones out to hear Jimin better.

"So I was exploring the house- and geez your house is huge by the way but as I was exploring I found this really pretty walk in closet~" Jimin begun
"If you're going to ask if you can wear the clothes go ahead" Yoongi cut him off.

"Really? Are you sure?" Jimin asked.
"Yes I am sure" Yoongi answered, admiring Jimin's features and patting the space on the bench next to him to make Jimin sit down.

Jimin sat down next to him in confusion and looked at the vieuw they had over the garden and the forest behind it, breathtaking.

"I know it's all going so fast so I wanted to ask you again. Are you really okay with all of this? If my mom would suddenly ask for us to take over the company would you agree? If they wanted you to do modeling for the company would you be okay with it? If they want us to live together... would you?" Yoongi asked hesitant

Jimin thought for a moment, it sure was alot but, everything he named was better than that sad life he lived in the not so safe neighborhood right?
"I think, I think yes 'cause you know.
Life isn't always easy if you live in my shoes" Jimin half joked.

"Right... we'll just pretend alright? And no way I'm letting you go back to your house you're staying here and if not here I'll get you another place to stay just not... your crappy home" Yoongi shuddered at the thought of a tiny, old, not so stable house.

"Heyy my house is pretty cozy" Jimin pouted and nudged his side.
"Well if you like your house so much better you can always just go there and sleep there instead of here" Yoongi joked.
"Nope 'cause I know that you won't let me" Jimin smiled and looked at Yoongi, who was still looking down smiling to himself.

It looked like the time was slowing down, seconds feeling like minutes.
Was Yoongi's smile always this cute? How come he hasn't noticed?
"I think we should go inside now, it's getting a little cold and we should get ready" Yoongi eventually said.
"Oh.. right. Lets go!" Jimin said, stood up and dragged Yoongi inside with him down the weird stairs and to the walk in closet he had found.

"You're gonna help me choose what to wear" Jimin said while smiling at Yoongi.
"Alright" Yoongi sighed and sat down on the little pouf that was standing in the middle of the closet.

After a little while, no after a really long time they were finally done.
Jimin wore a plain white shirt with a pair of black pants.
(I couldn't put it above the chapter for some reason so this is the solution sorry T_T)

Yoongi stared at Jimin for a while "you... you look.."
"Ridiculous? Cheap in expensive clothes? Absolutely hideous?" Jimin asked while looking in the black framed body mirror.

"Breathtaking" Yoongi sighed out.
"What?" Jimin asked while fixing his shirt and turning around since he hadn't heard Yoongi.
"I said you look good, you can go ahead and go downstairs if you want. I'm gonna freshen up a bit and go downstairs in... I think 5 minutes?" Yoongi said while checking his expensive looking watch.

"Alright then, I'll go downstairs and wait for you" Jimin smiled and went to the beautiful wide stairs and walked down.
He went to the living room and sat down on the couch and looked around once again.
It really is still hard to believe that HE is in such a huge mansion.

How did he end up from working at the silly cafe that underpay him way too much to sitting on a sofa in a huge house?
Is it luck? How come he had earned? Or maybe the angels above just pitied him, either way he was really thankfull.

"What are you doing just staring around? Yoongi asked while comming in the living room laughing at Jimin's cuteness.
"Just admiring your house" Jimin shrugged.
"Well, stop with the admiring and come with me I want to show you something."

____________________________________

Hellooo there's me again, okay okay I know I posted this REALLY last minute of the month and I really planned to post it earlier but then school thought it would be fun to make all kinds of deadlines and I had some other problems too so this chapter isn't really anything special since I also couldn't really come up with anything lol.

Hope ya'll are doing well and I'm so grateful for those 17 people who keep reading my story the moment I post it you really can't imagine.
I also keep thinking about the first 3 way too rushed chapters but yeah there's nothing that I can change right now sadly.
Also sorry for any spelling mistakes, I was kind of in a rush
Have a nice morning/day/night!

-A/n