6 +-+new friends+-+

Jimin sighed but secretly enjoyed it, with the thought of being safe with Jungkook near him he fell asleep.

The next day Jimin woke up around 8 a.m.

He rubbed his eyes which had dried tears on them, ew.

He went to sit upright but the action was blocked by two arms.

He doesn't remember someone laying in bed with him?

Then it hit him, the stranger, now known as Jungkook who he met yesterday.

He turned around to look at the man and couldn't help but notice the beauty this man had.

He traced his finger over the scar he had on his cheek, how would he have gotten it?

'It's really creepy if you touch me while I am asleep' Jungkook suddenly spoke.

Jimin quickly removed his hand from Jungkook his cheek and blushed. 'As if you aren't holding my waist right now' Jimin said back being sarcastic.

'But you don't mind it do you?' Jungkook asked him with a huge smirk.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at the crazy bunny in front of him and got out of bed, searching through the stuff he got yesterday at the mall looking for something to wear when suddenly there was a sweater thrown on his head.

'Ouch?' Jimin screamed at Jungkook.

'Wear my hoodie It's cozy' Jungkook said while Jimin looked at the hoodie that was way too big for him.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and put it on along with some comfy pants.

He put on some random slippers he had found in the bathroom and was about to walk out the door when Jungkook told him to wait for him. Which he didn't.

Jungkook had just some sweat pants on and jogged behind Jimin who did not wait for him.

'I told you to wait' Jungkook pouted.

'And I told you to call me hyung, which you also didn't' Jimin snapped back.

Jungkook just chuckled. 'You look like a baby chick' he said as they walked into the kitchen, greeting the maids.

Jimin just glared at him and asked the maids if he can help with making breakfast which they agreed on.

Jimin was enjoying helping the maids and got along with them really well, Jungkook just watched while sitting on a chair.

After breakfast was done they placed it on the table in the dinning room.

Jimin and Jungkook sat next to each other and looked at all the delicious food when they saw Yoongi comming in looking surprised.

'Jungkook? What are you doing here?' Yoongi asked confused.

'I came here to play a prank on you but then, uh I came across Jimin in the wallway cause he was searching for something' Jungkook lied to Yoongi which Jimin appreciated.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes at his friends and sat down.

'But why do you not have a shirt on?' Yoongi asked Jungkook while looking at them.

Yoongi noticed that Jimin had Jungkooks hoodie on, what?

'And why do you have his hoodie on Jimin? Wait you guys didn't..... do something together right?' Yoongi asked getting shocked.