4. \/\ the sleepover /\/

'Cute' Yoongi thought and secretly took a picture and installed it as his background.

After the movie it was already 5 o'clock and the maids were making food for them.

When the food was served they sat at the dinner table across off each other.

They ate their food and talked about their past which included embarrassing stories.
Well Yoongi ate the food, Jimin was just playing with it.

'You did that? I wouldn't even dare to touch my parents stuff because I didn't want to cause any trouble!' Jimin spoke surprised about what Yoongi just told him.

'Yeah, I really didn't care about the consequences I guess' Yoongi spoke.

'Let's go put our pajama's on' Yoongi spoke as soon as he was finished eating, frowning at Jimin's plate that still had almost all the food on it, maybe Jimin didn't like the food?

Yoongi walked to his room with Jimin right behind him.

'Here you can wear this pajama, I bought it for you since it looks cute, you can change in the bathroom, it is over there' Yoongi said to Jimin and handed Jimin the pajama and pointed at the bathroom door.

'Okay, thank you' Jimin said to Yoongi, looking at the blue polyester pyjama in his hands that are really soft.

Jimin walked into the bathroom and put on the pajama's Yoongi had just given him.

After he was done he headed back to Yoongi's room to see Yoongi in a black button up pajama sitting on his bed.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and smiled at how adorable he looked.

'Let's sleep I'm tired' Yoongi said to Jimin.

'But I'm not' Jimin pouted 'can we stay up a little longer please?' Jimin asked with puppy eyes.

'Erm.... Fine, just a little longer' Yoongi gave in with Jimin and Jimin happily squealed.

'Then what do you want to do?' Yoongi asked Jimin, curious about what he may have in mind.

'Uhm... can we play hide and seek?' Jimin asked secretly hoping on a yes.

Yoongi gave him a weird glare 'seriously?' He asked, not sure if he heard it perfectly right.

'Heh, no, I was joking' Jimin spoke, 'I don't know what we can do... maybe a movie?'.
'Another one? I don't want that' Yoongi whined.

Jimin sighed thinking while he looked at the stuff in Yoongi his bedroom, wow he really is rich isn't he? He has a Louis Vuitton shirt that he uses as floor decoration, aka it was just laying on the ground while it has to be in the washing room.

'Then, can we cuddle? But only to get used to us "dating" ' Jimin asked the black haired hopefully.

Yoongi thought for a little and then agreed to his idea.

Happy, Jimin jumped on top of Yoongi and Yoongi groaned at how hard he had landed but Jimin cuddled up to his side anyway.

'Your so cute' Yoongi spoke, 'w-what?' Jimin asked a little shocked, unsure if he heard Yoongi right.

'Wait did I say that out loud??' Yoongi asked while panicking a little, not visible to the blonde haired of course.

'Y-yes, yes you did' Jimin said while blushing a little bit.

Right on that moment a cute little dog jumped on the bed while barking.

Jimin SCREAMED in awe.

'OMG YOU HAVE A DOG? HOW ADORABLE OMG' Jimin yelled and hugged the dog.

Yoongi just laid there, processing what just happend and his ears recovering from the loud noise.

'Yeah, his name is Holly, Min Holly' Yoongi said smiling at how well Jimin got along with Holly.

'Actually, he usually barks and tries to bite when first meeting someone' Yoongi said a bit confused why it did not happen this time.

Jimin smiled at that, happy that the millionaire dog likes him.

Some time later after Jimin patted Holly, Holly was asleep and Jimin smiled.
Yoongi smiled too, he also took several pictures again.

'Tomorrow my parents will come around noon so I think they're joining dinner, I have to do a bit of work to do tomorrow, do you think you can entertain yourself in the mean time?' Yoongi asked Jimin.

Jimin thought about it for a few seconds, this is a very big house but he also has to work tomorrow.

'Ah yes! I have to work too anyways so I'll be out' Jimin spoke, being a little afraid he won't be able to pay the rent this month since he was sick a few times.

'But tomorrow is Sunday, aren't you free too on Sunday? I thought you told me that' Yoongi asked clearly being confused.

'Normally, yes but I was sick this month so I have to work a little more to pay the rent remember' Jimin said to Yoongi kind of making it sound like what he just said was a joke, Jimin was so embarrassed, he can't even pay the rent of the cheapest appartement in Seoul and telling this to a millionaire.

Yoongi looked at him in pity, poor Jimin had to work from 6 a.m. till 10 p.m. just to earn enough money.

Then the next Yoongi said shocked Jimin the most, 'take a day off, I'll pay your rent for this month it's not that much anyways' Jimin stared at him with open mouth.

'You can't do that! You only know me for how long? 4 days? Maybe 5? I can do it on my own and I'm going to work tomorrow too' Jimin responded kind of pissed cause Yoongi was making stupid decisions in his eyes.

Yoongi sighed defeated, Jimin is really stubborn sometimes he thought.

He thought for a moment and then spoke, 'no you're taking a day off, If you don't want me paying your rent sure, but I'll give you the money you would've earned today and the money you paid for the stuffed bears, whether you like it or not, you don't have a choise'

Jimin was silent, why was Yoongi doing this? He really didn't have to 'you don't have to really, I can handle it'

But Yoongi didn't seem like he was listening, instead he was humming something and looking everywhere but at Jimin.

'Are you even listening?' Jimin asked getting pissed cause Yoongi clearly wasn't.

'No I indeed am not listening to the sound that comes out of your mouth' Yoongi anwered clearly unbothered.

__________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter! This was a short one where not much info is added just some space filling, the next chapter will be full tho!
And I purposely make the chapters a little shorter as I actually want them to be cuz when I am reading I think like, "okay this is the last chapter" and then the chapter turns out to be like 5k words HAHAHAHAHA
Anyways hope you enjoyed!
-A/n