°•sick Jimin•°

Jimin is a little sick guys, he's sleeping on the couch now" Seokjin said, sitting down at the table again.

'Poor thing' Hobi said looking a little sad because Jimin's presence was missing.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other, sharing some kind of telepathy and thinking the same thing.

'I'm gonna sit next to Jimin in case he needs something' Jungkook said standing up and Taehyung stood up too "same I want to make sure he is okay".

After they had said that Seokjin and Namjoon nodded and the two youngest from the table walked towards the couch in the living room where Jimin was sleeping on peacefully.

They sat down and started watching tv, going on their phones and checking on Jimin to make sure the towel on his head was still cold enough and his body not too warm.

Meanwhile at the dinner table the Hyung's were chatting about random things like how their business was doing and discussed their plans about what was going to happen.

And of course trusting each other to not leak the plans, they trust each other so much because they have known each other since the beginning of their careers, about 9 years ago.

When none of them, except for Yoongi since he was practically born rich, had their success yet and they would all be very poor, living with their parents and had to watch every penny.

Unlike now, that they don't have to worry about money, that if they stopped working for like a year, their business would still be running.

'Don't you agree Yoongi?' Hoseok asked Yoongi and everyone at the table looked at him to see if the said person would agree with Hobi.

'I'm sorry, agree to what?' Yoongi asked as he snapped out of his train of thoughts.
This obviously didn't happen often since he was always well aware of what was happening around him or what he was occupied with, but he just couldn't help but worry about Jimin, if he felt alright, if he was sleeping good right now, if he maybe would prefer a bed instead of the couch.

Hobi rolled his eyes at Yoongi and sighed.
'I asked if you agree to giving me money for my new pool' Hobi said with a serious face.
'What do you need another pool for?' Yoongi asked confused since the boy in front of him already had like 4 swimming pools.

'For peeling tangerines what else' Hobi said with a small laugh, oh that little adorable laugh that Yoongi used to be obsessed with when they met for the first time.

'Oh in that case' Yoongi shrugged and trew a pack of binded money on the table towards Hobi.
Hobi his eyes widened, 'Yoongi I was joking stop giving me money because I make jokes' Hobi whined as he put the money back in Yoongi's hands.

Namjoon just chuckled at his friends, smiling at the sight of his little dongsaengs teasing each other.

Then Hobi finally decided to speak again, 'I asked you if you agreed to have luch with us tomorrow again, we're all free anyways so why not'.
Yoongi thought for a little, 'no sorry, I wanted to show Jimin something in the afternoon, maybe dinner?' Yoongi asked hoping his friends would agree.

'Dinner it is' Seokjin said with a big smile.
'Let's go to that new pizza restaurant near Namjoons company!' Seokjin continued.
'Sounds like a plan to me' Namjoon agreed.

'Do you think the maknae's will agree too?' Hobi asked.
'Don't be so silly, even if you took them to a kids playground, as long as there's food they'll come along' Yoongi stated.
On which they all agreed and let the maids clean their dirty plates and pans.

They went to the living room to see Taehyung and Jungkook fighting over a blanket they both wanted to put on Jimin while Jimin laid there, peacefully on the couch without a blanket that should be covering him.

Hobi gasped as the two maknae's quickly stopped fighting and dropped the blanket, smiling innocently at their hyungs.
Yoongi sighed as he lifted Jimin to bring him to a bed when he noticed Jimin was unusually light.
He made a mental note to get Jimin checked by his personal nurse for everything while he carried Jimin away.
In the background you could hear Jungkook and Taehyung still bickering about the blanket.

Without realizing Yoongi was walking upstairs to his own bedroom instead of the spare one Jimin was staying in, he walked inside his own tidy room and put Jimin in his bed.

He got a cup and walked towards his bathroom, filled the glass with some water and placed it on top of the nightstand.
He looked at Jimin one last time and headed for the door when he heard his name being called very quietly.

Jimin had woken up and was looking at him, eyes wide open.
'Yoongi what are you doing? Don't leave me alone he'll get me!' Jimin panicked at which Yoongi was very confused.

'Who is he, Jimin?' Yoongi asked, ready to call everyone to stop those people that scared Jimin.
'... purple guy' Jimin said a little bit ashamed so he pulled the covers up till right under his eyes.

'Purple who..?' Yoongi repeated.
Jimin just looked at him both embarrassed and a tiny bit scared so Yoongi had to come up with something himself.
He swore he heard that name before... but where?

Then it hit him, of course it's from Jungkook.
'Jimin, has Jungkook been playing or watching horror games next to you?' Yoongi asked in a very calm and sweet voice.
Jimin just nodded, too embarrassed to speak after that he just confessed that he was afraid that a bad guy from the so called "five nights at Freddy's" would murder him too.

Yoongi just sighed and cursed at Jungkook in his head for not paying attention when Jimin woke up.
'It's okay Jimin they can't get you, he can't come past me and my security' Yoongi spoke proudly which made Jimin giggle at him.

'I feel better now, can I go downstairs with you?' Jimin asked hoping he could just sit with Yoongi and the rest of Yoongi's friends.
Yoongi hesitated but finally agreed.
'Sure but make sure to stay calm, we don't want you to throw up again now do we?'

_______________________________________

Hellooooo,
Wow you're still reading? Thanks much!
This was a bit of a crappy chapter with a lot of nonsense in it but I wanted to post something and since I have very much stress lately I didn't really have the time to come up with anything.
Hope you enjoyed it anyways!