#3 ☆shopping☆

A/n: hey! This is part three, I once again edited some parts cuz they didn't make sense or were too weird lmao.

Please vote if you like it! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

'Well.. thank you mr. millionaire' Jimin spoke and giggled.

'Thank yourself for being the way you are baby mochi' the black haired boy said.

'What kind of nickname is that?' Jimin asked him laughing a bit 'a cute one, baby mochi' Yoongi answered and smiled at how cute Jimin's smile is.

'No~ why did you call me that' Jimin asked laughing while Yoongi just adored his cute smile.

'You better not stop calling me that though, handsome boy' Jimin said winking and laughing after out of embarrassment.

'Okay, so baby mochi, I told my parents I found someone I might like and so they're coming over tomorrow' Yoongi told the blonde haired boy.

'Oh really? That's nice then you won't be lonely anymore! Who is it??' Jimin asked curiously.

'It's a boy named Alexander' Yoongi joked, trying to hold back his laughter.

'Alexander? Who is Alexander?' Jimin asked Yoongi in confusion.

'No I'm joking it's you dummy' Yoongi said, 'me? Why me though? And why are you telling me?' The blonde haired asked.

'I need you to be here too, they want to see you.' Yoongi said.

'Even if we're just friends, please help me shut my parents up, otherwise I'll end up with a gold digger they chose again' Yoongi pleaded.

'See me? Why? They'll dislike me! They'll tell me i'm fat and stuff! They won't like me I'm telling you!' Jimin spoke very quickly kind of getting upset by only thinking about it.

'Hey hey hey, slow down, they told me they're okay with whoever I like so, they won't dislike you, and even if they did, why would we care it's our life right? Not theirs' Yoongi reassured Jimin.

'I guess you're right' Jimin said calming down a bit and taking a sip of his juice he still had in his hand.

'Do you maybe want to stay here for the night? It's really lonely alone in this big house and you're good company so'
Yoongi suggested to Jimin.

'Yeah okay sure, but I don't have my stuff, should I get it?' Jimin asked.

'No, it doesn't matter, we're about the same height so you can fit in my clothes and I have toothbrushes here and stuff' Yoongi told Jimin.

'Okay' Jimin simply agreed to what Yoongi just said, his appartement is small, cold and empty anyways so it won't be a problem right?

After a bit of talking, they decided to go shopping because they became bored.

Once they were at the mall they headed in to many different stores and they currently were at a stuffed pluch store.